xkernal communication closing error

Discussion in 'Player to Player Support' started by scalot, Sep 30, 2016.

1. scalot

scalot New Member

when i start game , game gaurd run and xkernal window shows up and after that communication closing error.
    Please someone help me

2. Victorion

Victorion Active Member

Try to run full hd resolution (1024x768)

If that doesn´t solve the problem, it may be texture files have been corrupted - bad rams or hard drive is often the case.

3. sardaukar2016

sardaukar2016 Member

There are easier and less time-consuming things to do before testing ram and hard drive, like disk defragmentation.
    The first thing to try is always:
    1) disable any security software - in some cases, it deletes files required for game clients to run correctly
    2) redownload the game client
    3) uninstall the game
    4) restart computer
    5) install the game from step 2)
    6) re-enable your security software before browsing the internet again ;)

Besides, if you suspect RAM errors, try more than 1 3D games to make sure similar symptoms happen in all of the games.

If problems occur only in 1 game - you don't know if it's bad ram, or bad game files, or what it is - basically you know nothing = (not enough information to diagnose).
    If weird thing happen in many 3d games - then you know something is wrong with your computer hardware (RAM, HDD/SDD, drivers), or security software is deleting files required for the games to run correctly.

And, it's not kernal, but kernel.

4. ericmongoose

ericmongoose New Member

I have the Same problem i get game guard loads in the top left and then the xKernal loading screen and it goes off and then nothing loads after that, I have submitted a ticket but it seems the devs do not properly read it and gave me a fix for something completely different. Now on my old machine which was a i5 4670K Asus z87-A motherboard 16 gig DDR3 and 2x MSI reference 980 GTX SLI on windows 7 pro and the game ran flawlessly. I did an upgrade in August to i-7 6700k Asus Maximus Hero VIII 16 gig DDR4 and a EVGA 1080GTX Founders Edition With a bought Retail version on a USB Windows 10 Pro updated to the anniversary edition. I do know this game runs on Windows 10 Home cause i have it installed on my dads laptop.
    I have reinstalled a million times tried compatibility mode on win 7 8 xp ETC ETC ETC and it does the same.
    I only thing i am left pointing at is the anniversary update as i know it changed a bit on the way the nvida drivers work.
    Dunno banging me head been playing this game since november 2006 back before bardo was called bardo. I dont really want to say goodbye to 9dragons i am hoping there is a fix but upto now there seems nothing on this error.
    Sorry for the rant.

Grind Safe

5. Apham

Apham Member

Hi, i used to get the same problem and here is how it was solved in my case.

I have an N56V series ASUS laptop with Windows 7 at the beginning, my antivirus software is AVG internet securities (licensed, of course). Everything went smooth until i upgraded the OS to Windows 10, then this "communicating closed" error happened every time the game client start loading map.

I reinstalled the game for dozen times, event reinstalled the OS but the problem remained unsolved. I had no choice but to stop playing my favorite game for about 3 months, until one day i realised that the Gameguard (an anti-cheat system intergrated with the 9D game client) was blocked by my Windows firewall. So i tried the following:

1/ Let the antivirus program control the Windows firewall
    2/ Change the settings of my antivirus program to "interactive mode" i.e. let me decide if i allow a software be blocked or unblocked from connecting to the internet
    3/ Add the Gameguard files (Gameguard.des, Gameguard.ver, GameMon.des, GameMon64.des - u can easily find those files in ...\9Dragons Awaken\GameGuard folder) into exception list of the firewall. This action is to make sure that the firewall will not block them from connecting to the internet.
    Not sure if your firewall software is similar to mine, yet in my case, it has an option to ignore those file even though they are "changed". So i enable this option to ensure that even changes, made my the game client, to those files will be allowed automatically.
    4/ Finally, i also repeat step 3 for NDLaucher.exe and NINEGRAGONS.exe (located in ...\9Dragons Awaken).

Upon restart the computer, i tried log in again and everything is going quite smoothly until now (3 weeks already).

Hope my case above could be of help. Be seeing you in-game, friend.

6. o0Paradox0o

o0Paradox0o New Member

In my case, my Anti-virus is Windows Defender, I cant play 9Dragons, error Comunication closing appear again after I do all of steps. I think bc last build of Windows 10, before upgrade I play 9Dragons normally.

7. sardaukar2016

sardaukar2016 Member

OK guys, I hope it helps...
    I launched the game and logged in. Then, I ran the command prompt on Windows 8 as administrator (if you do it not as administrator, you will get this error: "The requested operation requires elevation"), and then did:
    Code:
    C:\>netstat -b -n

Active Connections

Proto  Local Address          Foreign Address        State
      TCP    192.168.1.101:49480    52.78.149.90:80        CLOSE_WAIT
    Can not obtain ownership information
      TCP    192.168.1.101:49485    208.80.250.117:25013   ESTABLISHED
    [System]
      TCP    192.168.1.101:49486    208.80.250.115:7411    ESTABLISHED
    [System]
      TCP    192.168.1.101:49544    52.78.149.90:80        CLOSE_WAIT
    Can not obtain ownership information
    So check if your software is blocking something like that.

8. Skeletu

Skeletu Member

Started having this **** problem too , and i want to know how do u add these Gameguard.des, Gameguard.ver, GameMon.des, GameMon64.des to the firewall , since firewall only allows .exe apps to be added......

9. durak99

durak99 New Member

1.how to remove such a problem? problem1.png
    2.such a problem appeared when the game was downloaded and installed problem 2.png

0Mercenary0 likes this.