Why so toxic?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kezeal, Mar 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kezeal

Kezeal New Member

In-game I personally have only met one person who acted up-tight, but apparently being toxic is so normal that even when I pointed it out he didn't realise it. I told him I'm new to this game and I'd like some 1v1 to learn the ropes, but all he could do is mock me through-out the fight. Nothing major, just slightly annoying to see "HAHA" pop up every time he gets you to a combo lock, especially for someone still trying to understand how to properly fight.

But the major case is the forums and the megaphone.
    In the forums I constantly see people bashing eachother and in many topics people claim they don't want "newgens" or "new players". I myself have had only pleasant feedback on the forums, so it makes me wonder if it's some veteran inside joking to be toxic against eachother?
    And don't even get me started on the megaphones. Every time I play I see people arguing whose e-peen is longer and who "lost even though he X".
    Example:
    "lol noykono lost even though he rage and 60str nob"
    And a lot of profanity filter evading in similar messages.
    Even in one of the Steam reviews the game was "recommended", but it was pointed out the community is even more toxic than LoL, Overwatch, CS:GO and DotA combined.

NeoStrayFox and tamirtov like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.