Why does everyone hate spenders?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by moryan, Apr 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. moryan

moryan Well-Known Member

This is a serious question.
    Anytime someone says anything about a spenders, someone always gets ****-hurt and begins to say "your picking on the less fortunate." blah blah blah . I am apart of the less fortunate.
    Spenders matter just as much as the people who can't spend. Clearly there should be an even ratio of spenders to non-spenders,but that's not what I'm trying to address this thread.
    If there had been a spenders and no community event, people would've been screaming "omg they only care about people who spend money." Now that its the other way around, nobody saying ****.

You have animosity them because they work for their money and can afford to spend on a game. Just because you can't doesn't mean that they don't deserve an event that gives them more of an incentive to spend.
    There are people who are waiting on a spenders event.
    I'm gonna speak up for those people.
    Spenders matter just as much as non-spenders.
    On top of that they are the people who fund the game. If you really loved RF , you would buy Rc to help support. This statement isn't towards people who can't buy Rc because they are too young to have a job or simply can't afford it.

You sit there and bash spenders , but they are the reason your ass is able to play RF, you should be thanking them.
    Spenders events allow you to buy the things you want in shop, plus get extra items at the same time, its a win win !
    Inb4 I get banned for constantly making controversial threads .

Last edited: Apr 2, 2016
    RigamortisJr and HumoLoco like this.
  2. Foesss

Foesss Active Member

Lol.

3. Doberman

Doberman Well-Known Member

Rare items being given out in lower tier spenders for example blue skyhorn for 2000cc. Some people may have wasted over $100 for that and it's being give out for 2000.

GracieVeterano likes this.
  4. Osiris

Osiris Member

OGPlanet.

5. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

But that was with the previous host GamesCampus? So far Gourdy has proven that he is willing to listen to our suggestions. As long as the items are proportionate with the prices (like OGP), then their shouldn't be any issues with having a spenders.

Fraud likes this.
  6. Manners

Manners Best Dressed

The only reason I could think why people would hate spenders is if they are unable to get the item that they want somehow.

7. Doberman

Doberman Well-Known Member

Yes but that was the bad stigma around spenders, it left a bad taste in their mouths. I liked GC spenders because I only ever spent money on the weekends (like how I just bought B E top and bottom for both sexes and born).

GracieVeterano and Yusuke like this.
  8. Osiris

Osiris Member

It was that, and when rares were supposed to be a thing, as they were allegedly said to be, they were then given out in Spenders. For example, the VIP title. If you missed it in one spenders event as the highest tier item? Give it until next month and you'll get it even cheaper. Were you never in the RaVen guild but wanted those sweet clothing pieces? Don't worry! Guild rares are no longer a thing in this spenders.

I never cared for spenders since I paid what I wanted if I wanted. However, I can sympathize and understand the negativity that floats around the idea.

moryan likes this.
  9. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

Ye :p Tbqh nothing well change, the kids who parents won't let them spend there hard earned money, well just rage at people who worked for there money an decided to waste some on a game.
    Most of the people who rage don't realize that adults play this game an we earn our money, now when i say adults i don't mean 30 year olds which they seem to think. No an adult starts at the age of 18, An typically ends at the age of 80 when dimensia kicks in an they slowly drain back to there kid ages an start shitting themselves an forgetting how to do things.

Doberman likes this.
  10. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

Yeah that's one of the good thing about GC's spenders. You knew that they would always be on the weekends. Redfox should keep the spenders to being bi-weekly events and have them last the weekend.

The thing I don't get about the guild items. Nimonix already said the creators have no ownership or rights to the items. What's wrong with them being handed out to the community? Besides GamesCampus only handed out parts of the set and not the whole thing.

Fraud, Doberman and moryan like this.
  11. moryan

moryan Well-Known Member

Blue skyhorn isn't a rare because it's in top 10 box.
    That shouldn't ever be a spenders prize .
    This is why everyone is salty . They need to realize that RedFox isn't GC and things will be different, quit holding onto old grudges.
    Gourdy is doing an amazing job at listening to the community.

RigamortisJr, Manners and Yusuke like this.
  12. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

Hopefully they do a plot twist an make it the last weekened of every month. As they listen to us but they normally do it to better us. Aka the gifting. They're actually really looking out for the well being of there users.

13. Manners

Manners Best Dressed

After reading the points that you made, that makes my post seem extremely arrogant (which it was), I can also see why people would be upset at items like Guild clothes etc...

14. Cloud94

Cloud94 Active Member

I think that the spenders events are fine in that they give players who are willing to pay a way of getting there hands on rare items. I mean like in anything you have to reward the people who are willing to pay (and by this I mean a lot) just as much as those who are genuinely skilled or dedicated (by this I mean in the area of time)...that's just life. That being said there has to be a balance between the frequency of occurrence of these events and the quality of the prizes. Admittedly that's a really complex and finicky thing to get right, and you cant please everybody (especially in this community), but ultimately that's just part of the job of a good host I guess...

moryan likes this.
  15. moryan

moryan Well-Known Member

All i want is people to understand both sides of the spectrum.
    Some people are so closed minded.
    And technically with a spenders, you are paying for what you want, plus you get extra !!

RigamortisJr and Yusuke like this.
  16. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

Would much prefer them to be bi-weekly. So when there's a new update you can expect that weekend to have a spenders event. Monthly is too infrequent and if it goes that route I'll probably spend significantly less seeing as most of the events being held are for rc, which I definetly don't need.

Fraud, Doberman and moryan like this.
  17. moryan

moryan Well-Known Member

Community events and spenders alternating bi-weekly would be great.

RigamortisJr and Yusuke like this.
  18. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

Are we 100% sure we'll get the updates though, that's my point, we're more likely to get updates monthly...

19. AzurealZX

AzurealZX Active Member

Because GC felt the need to make it as their only event.
    Along with making spenders weekly and not monthly.
    They were too greedy.

I don't mind a spenders event once in a month so we can support the game and the publishers but weekly is just leeching of your players.

Also, relax, you won't get banned. I think I've touched on the most dangerous grounds by stereotyping the old genes... and making a thread about it... blindly bashing them... anyways, that's why they hate spenders. Because of GC greediness.

Cloud94 likes this.
  20. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

Where did you get that idea from lol?? Updates have always been bi-weekly except for certain occasions like holidays.

Exactly. GamesCampus. Guess what though, we're on a new host!

Fraud and moryan like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.