Why can't I start RF Unleashed??!!?!?!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Everett, May 19, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Everett

Everett New Member

So I made an account on here, assuming that my gamescampus account got deleted that was originally from OGplanet, and I downloaded everything to from redfox and whenever I start up rf unleashed it brings me to the login box, then the sheep runs at the bottom corner saying loading, the intro comes on,as soon as the intro Is over it crashes, how do I fix this ?

2. Phara

Phara New Member

Welcome back..
    However I'm having the exact same issue and guess what , there is no solution yet..
    GM's realy don't know what the problem is..
    Cause if they did atleast someone would've replied to the 15 posts that's been made about this same darn stupid issue.. And guess what, the number is growing.. Apart/Away from the RF Population..

So from here and further on - SAYONARA to all the newcomers that want to play!
    Or if you do, just sit and wait ..
    This recent patch made so much ** ups and everyone is complaining.

Edit :
    I would like to add some info regarding the issue, I created the account AFTER the recent patch, 5/17 that is. So perhaps RedFox , check your account creation settings if there's something that happened to em and if not, then I'd like to kind of ask for an old folder or a new RF folder from one of the fellas that actualy is able to logg-on and play.
    Perhaps that'll make a diffrence.

Last edited: May 19, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.