White Tiger and Black Tortoise.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tetsuryu, May 30, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheDL6Incident

TheDL6Incident Creator of Buki

Oh yeah I forgot you did **** for taiwan
    You ever thought about doing **** here though?

Windstorm and tamirtov like this.
  2. Shana

Shana Creator of Heartseeker, SF, IAS, BD & CC

I have a strong feeling the next exocore update is probably gonna be Splitter

3. Tetsuryu

Tetsuryu Member

Yes! Tiger Hype :3
    Edit: Says Update is complete on client, launcher doesnt appear. What gives? are they nerfing White Tiger already???

tamirtov likes this.
  4. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Still. RedFox has do nothing with that. GC has do nothing with that, but at least GC brought Developer to us to give us a chance to talk with them such as suggestion/feedback to improve this game unlike OGP has done it. I am sure you have no idea what Nimonix is doing to do next their plan on next update. And also still OGP has do nothing with that, only they want to see if you have a lot, a lot of money then get a dirty business with OGP, and THAT IS.

Rumble Fighter, RedFox(The host company), and Nimonix ARE VERY SIMILAR to the America's the SHITTY Government's **** ******* System.

We are the people, RedFox is our government, but their RedFox staff are our representatives . Nimonix is our President, but their developers are our Congress.

We have to pass the bill to hand it to nimonix in order to get their approve to create a **** for us.
    Unless if you have Yusuke money, Nimonix would create a **** for you only not everyone, totally like OGP. No? What about the **** about Guild War set? What about the fat guy got his own shirt? What about the ******** rare items that everyone hungry for it? Like @Yusuke wanted Raven eyes right there in here (RedFox)? I am sure it wont happen to everyone unless Nimonix had to throw Raven eyes as a scam spender event like this- The King Scammer Spender Event. Watch them selling us $200 for just Raven eyes.

Nvm. I dont have time to explain the ******** and worst and ******* bad history.
    Think about it.

Nobody care if you were worked as a GM for taiwan. If you know about ****. Just tell us how the **** the ******** worked?

tamirtov likes this.
  5. Michaelck

Michaelck Active Member

guess i should wait and see when ever black tortoise comes out then. if you guys are thinking its a grapple style scroll tho if it is i hope it wont be like krav.

6. Windstorm

Windstorm Glacial Master

** man just give us BFE Metatron

7. Yeezus

Yeezus Well-Known Member

Waiting on Dragon and Shoot BF LE

But @ Branz, your experience and help are much needed and would help us here.

Hercule and tamirtov like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.