When Your Ego Won't allow you to admit defeat

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bragou, Apr 2, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bragou

Bragou New Member

Hemp Got mad at a random named Sakai for challenging him and winning. Lmao.
    All that money spent and STILL hates losing

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 2, 2024
  2. 4Ballin2Pothead0

4Ballin2Pothead0 New Member

i was in the room when u guys were fighting he went 10-0
    so he definitly did son u u just seem mad u culdnt beat him

3. Bragou

Bragou New Member

I'm not sakai. But you are his ALT.

4. Shiromegumi

Shiromegumi New Member

They streamed the whole thing. You guys killed each other 5 for 5 (while peacemaker,Milk and Eastside all ganged on him) then Sakai got ONE more kill on You (cause you're just hemp on an ALT) WHILE getting triple teamed. 10-0 is an OBVIOUS lie. He even admitted he got killed and everytime sakai killed you he said "No skill just rares and sneaky friends" which made you start chasing him with the alchemist bracelet.

You need to stop it, you have all those rares, stats, wings and losing to randoms. Grow up.

Btw i'm the dude who beat you the first time and kicked you stupid ass outta my room for Air climbing which i consider CHEATING. Get fucked dude and go find a therapist. Nobody's mad at a dead game, people are just tired of WALLET WARRIORS like you starting **** for no reason.

5. Shiromegumi

Shiromegumi New Member

Its Hemp. That's not a bystander.

6. PotheadSamurai

PotheadSamurai Member

Actually I'm Hemp... Idky you ppl are this dumb..
    Also I never get beat by you lil grown children.. I bully you for fun and take every room yall ever get in.. When I join you get scared and put on all the "rares" you can to try and beat me and still lose to me when I'm bsing around.. Try harder next time.. I enjoy bullying you fools.. xD

Just like the other kid I had to son, I'll son the rest of ya.. I went 10-0 in that room and everybody knows it.. Enjoy constantly losing to me and I enjoy living rent free in yall heads.. Dream about me. :p

7. PotheadSamurai

PotheadSamurai Member

He's not my alt.. He's just someone who doesn't exude feminine energy like the rest of you who need to lie on me as if I don't own you all..
    It will never change.. I can easily beat all of you without botheirng to try as hard as yall try against me.. Yall need to get good and stop going on alt accs to make it seem like you got an audience.. Y'all on my long list of victims.. Nothing new..

8. Shiromegumi

Shiromegumi New Member

and suddenly you show up out of nowhere, With only 30 messages.
    You never beat me Hemp. EVER and you NEVER will.

9. Shuncotou

Shuncotou New Member

Look at their names, they're the same person/

10. Bragou

Bragou New Member

You both have extremely similar names and all you talk about is getting high in game.
    Dude you're ******* pathetic. You hate losing, can't take a Loss and refuse to admit defeat. If i spent my life's savings on this **** i'd be egotistical like you too. Nobody even knows Sakai, we just saw what he posted in our discord channel.

You need so much validation its a shame and you WONT fight anyone 1v1. So keep yapping while we laugh at you COPE with losing.

11. Kisario

Kisario New Member

WOW HE WENT THAT FAR JUST TO PRETEND HE DIDN'T LOSE??????
    WOW WOW WOW

12. Shiromegumi

Shiromegumi New Member

Feminine energy? You spent at least 3 grand on A VIDEO GAME and then managed to die 6-5 to a Random. He came into the chat and asked if you were a troll and started to stream it on discord. That's how we saw it.

You even said 10-0 as if this man didn't school you 6 times. That's feminine as ****. You sound like a projecting incel. WE.WATCHED.THE.WHOLE.THING. LMAO...Nobody likes you hemp this is why you buy rares for validation. You need to stop breathing niga. Eat a ****. Come fight me, bring all your rares my dude, i'll finish you off For sakai. Lmfao.

13. PotheadSamurai

PotheadSamurai Member

All of you messaging I've beaten and put on my list.. Whining to me on a forum doesn't change the fact you all lose to me. x.x

14. Bragou777

Bragou777 New Member

Look i'm using an alt. Notice his other friend stopped replying?

We never fought love. Reach

15. PotheadSamurai

PotheadSamurai Member

Not my friend.. And I'm here cuhz ppl told me somebody got so mad they put me on forums.. I had to see if it was true and ofc the ppl I beat went here as if it matters.. I smack you and everybody else on here..
    This is why when I enter rooms you all get scared..

I'm only doing this to stay entertained, but the moment yall get boring with the responses I'll be back in the game whooping on yall..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.