We can to WuTang Irl

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DarkAlanAnotrBan, Nov 9, 2023.

1. DarkAlanAnotrBan

DarkAlanAnotrBan Member

and also Shaolin

it is possible to train with Taoists in Wudang. There are several academies and temples in Wudang that offer courses and retreats on Taoism, Tai Chi, Qigong, Kung Fu, Internal Alchemy, Taoist Medicine, Meditation, Feng Shui, and other Taoist arts
    . Some of these places also offer lodging and meals for students
    . The Wudang Taoist Wellness Academy, for example, offers study trips and retreats in Wudang Mountains, as well as online courses for those who cannot travel
    . The academy is run by Master Gu, who is fluent in both Chinese and English and teaches not only movement but also internal alchemy and cultural exploration
    . The Five Immortals Temple is another place in Wudang that welcomes all who seek to shape themselves in the Taoist Arts
    . The temple offers courses on Taoism and martial arts throughout the year, and students can study under the guidance of Abbot Li Song Feng
    . The learning process in these academies and temples is monitored by the Shifu (master) himself, and the ultimate goal is to open greater doorways of compassion inside the self
    . If you are interested in studying Taoism and Taoist arts in Wudang, you can contact the academies and temples directly for more information.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attract...714-Reviews-Wudang_Mountain-Shiyan_Hubei.html

so beautiful

I'm going

2. Fulca

Fulca Member

Interesting. It would by very expensive trip, but I think this is a onetime opportunity in life.
    Just visiting would by interesting, but for studying and training. It would by scary.

"remember to take Chinese dictionary with you" :D Not so many talk fluent English. I think they will understand, but what to say back if you need help on the way.

DarkAlanAnotrBan likes this.
  3. DarkAlanAnotrBan

DarkAlanAnotrBan Member

it's not that expensive

Shaolin 1 year training is somethign like $7000 and that includes food and a room

so epic

I looked at some pics that look exactly like wu-tang btw, if I were there I would feel like in 9D, materialized

upload_2023-11-10_18-58-26.png
    upload_2023-11-10_18-58-12.png

just beautiful

looks so much like WT base, those stairs etc

upload_2023-11-10_18-58-46.png

upload_2023-11-10_18-59-15.png

it has become painfully apparent I was born in the wrong era

4. Fulca

Fulca Member

If it´s 7000$ and 1 year. I have to agree, it´s pretty cheap.
    it´s like a holiday in the same time. If the person relaxes and mind goes to the "zone" what is needed and wanted to have.
    It´s defiantly better than 1 or 2 week normal holiday in the "beach"

If you are going there, talk to some who has been there. I'm more horrified by hygiene.
    I am so spoiled with a functioning toilet and shower. :D

DarkAlanAnotrBan likes this.
  5. DarkAlanAnotrBan

DarkAlanAnotrBan Member

yeah. it's probably gonna change your brain a lot, since they also meditate. I would see it as an escape from this noisy world, but:

yeah this would be my only concern also haha. If you could have these and a private room then it's amazing, but I read the rooms are shared. Didn't read anything about toilets.

It's actually healthier to just go in nature, that's not a problem. The problem would be the showering afterwards. That's a must for me also :D

But then again. Hu Shanshan was probably pooing in nature also

wanna know a secret? sometimes when I go, I imagine this place ahhaha. it's so peaceful, try it

upload_2023-11-10_21-27-6.png

6. Fulca

Fulca Member

Lots of meditating. Feeling the wind, feeling the sounds of nature, feeling the moment of peace.

Shared rooms you can handle, it always depends if the person next to you has same kind of aura. That it resonates with you same kind.

If there is a toilet. It´s a hole in the ground/floor where you just stand/sit. Life experience is that too.
    Of course I am pretty certain, that many that play this 9dragons game. They have hole in the ground/floor toilet system in their house.
    It´s the smell that frighten us "spoiled"

7. DarkAlanAnotrBan

DarkAlanAnotrBan Member

hahaha

that kind of toilet has always been scary to me

what if there's something in there

8. Fulca

Fulca Member

If there is someone, it´s dead :D

In my country there is a old mystic saying, that in the "**** well" what is outside. (where the poop goes)
    There is a demon that takes little children's to the well.
    Sometimes you can hear it, when you flush the toilet..... :eek: