Warrior PvE build in the new 9D att

Discussion in 'Player to Player Support' started by ShaoInLaw, Jun 2, 2017.

1. ShaoInLaw

ShaoInLaw New Member

Hello all!
    I need some help with a good warrior PvE focused build.
    I was thinkin in a 2str - 1 cons - 1 dex build but i read that the dex build is more effective...
    I'm at RC6 with my warrior and put wis 10 and ess 14 just for relics. I'm with VE problem, have just 588 VE.
    All the time my mana goes out, after killing just 8-10 mobs in max...

Can someone help?

2. Zaitrey

Zaitrey Active Member

Focus on maximizing DEX.
    STR only for weapon requirement.
    Others, go to CONS.

You may want to stabilize DEX and CONS for more hp since you're new or just came back.

3. Zaitrey

Zaitrey Active Member

At the beginning , you'll eventually deplete mana drastically since you have it very few. However, it's not necessary to spend your points on ESS since it doesn't affect anything at all but your mana. Unless you have party leech, VE leech pills, VE leech gears, you need to meditate.

4. tusy123

tusy123 New Member

Hi!
    Zaitrey is right. Adding more points to ess is a huge waste. The best thing you can do right now is to get to a level high enough to solo CoF without major difficulties, or ask help and do some CoF runs on your current level. Either way, you should be able to gather all parts of the CoF clothes set and craft the superior set in resource (F11). That set has hp/ve leech and 8 relic slots all together.
    Your next task will be to complete the VoH clothes set and craft the superior set using those. You can wear this set from RL2 and with warrior i think you should be able to solo VoH on SM5-6-7 or even earlier depending on your gear...or again, get help. When you are in these dungeons make sure you take the dropped pieces that you need, becouse these are not tradable.
    If you refine the superior VoH set pieces to +3 or higher (Not too high thou! You can't trade them, so it will be a waste of BE to refine them to high levels.) you won't need to change your clothes set until FC2, when you can start wearing the next superior set. The pieces to this set drop from GCM, so it will be quite hard to get them yourself around FC levels, but these are tradable, so you can just buy them in hefei.
    Some would argue that the war spirit clothes are better. For pvp...maybe, but for pve? Nope! The War Spirit sets offer % dmg increase in critical hit aside from the shared stats. Sure, you can get insane dmg with those, but you still have to cry on map chat for leech party or use many leech pills. Yes, you can get you can get leech from the attendance epithets too, but don't forget, that the second epithet only has hp leech and after the third epithet you have to wait a week to get the next epi! Sure, you can buy the leech epithet in hefei and you can get hp leech ornaments, but not on a new player's budget.
    After 2nd role, when you redistribute your points, you shouldn't max out dex with 350 points. You should adjust str to 3-5 points higher that the requierment of the weapon on your level. Leave wis at 8, as a pve warrior, never put any points on wis. Set ess to 14 or lower, but no more! Con depends on your gear, but enough points to make grind and dungeons comfortable! And all the rest should go to dex.

Ok, this post is way longer, than it should be...sry! xD

The point is, you should go with dex as your main stat and minimize the number of points you waste on less useful ones. If you feel like your build is lacking in some way, try to make up for it with your gear first! Keep restat as your last solution!

yannaing84 and DaiTap like this.