Useful Tips and Tutorial on how to make Scroll Suggestions?

Discussion in 'Game Help and Tips' started by LordWiFi, Dec 22, 2016.

1. LordWiFi

LordWiFi Well-Known Member

This Guide is for all future players who want to "try" and submit a scroll suggestion of their own. (Might be moved to suggestions in the future) once it gains some traction. But prob wont.

1. What is the best way to record videos on Bandicam and convert them into playable gif "like what all the pro people do" on their suggestions. @Tengu @Tiny

#NotSprits #TooAdvance #ButListTipIfYouCan

2. Is there other ways to record combos using "already" in-game scroll combos?

For example, I want parts of Hitman punch combo, but want to mix last hit of lets say Hung Gar's.

LordWiFi = Personal Problem
    Lol, freaking Another "Street" Avenger took like 80% off my future scroll suggestions! Fak, when I release my scroll in suggestion. People be like, you copied Another "Street" Avenger or like 2.0. (I cry now, I change some parts of it now)

Also, I am having problems posting onto forum scroll suggestions. Thats why I made this thread. (Lol, theres prob guides on how to make suggestions, I think. But I want to make one too because usually my threads get "Views" lol!!!) ~ lol you cocky mutherfcker.

LordWiFi Problem = I have all my combo recordings in a "Bandicam File" Yes, they are all in-game scroll combos already that I mixed with other scroll combos. YES IT FLOWS SMOOTHLY, @Tengu (Now how do I fix my mistake? I cant upload anything, I cant imgur the files and stuff?)

My goals is to make video suggestion combos like @Tiny

~Here is an example of what kind of scroll Gif I want to aim for.
    http://forums.playredfox.com/index....-or-laid-each-combo-input-individually.29715/