Troll appreciation thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jamie, Feb 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jamie

Jamie Member

I think @Kazuki is a troll. I appreciate his ability to be a asshat because he does it well and does it with pride.

Next person?

Spite likes this.
  2. kilroyjr

kilroyjr Active Member

pointless thread. Just igniting more trolling and more childish drama.

iDropBombs likes this.
  3. Jamie

Jamie Member

No this is an intellectual debate regarding the pure dedication and resilience Kazuki has shown by selflessly holding the troll torch against the tyranny and totalitarianism that Red Fox staff are impeding on us. We believe in the 5th amendment and Sharia law. I refuse to be oppressed any longer!

You just posted in a thread where the title has 'troll' if that isn't instigating ignition then what the **** are you doing?

JiGong and Kazuki like this.
  4. JiGong

JiGong New Member

..hear hear..
    ..and I want to display my appreciation for this thread, & you, Jamie.
    I've always loved a good interruption, intellectual or not, which makes me chuckle, helping clear my mind of whatever tedious tasks I was performing. They are a welcome break from the stagnant (threads about same stuff, continuous banter never reaching a conclusion, grinding etc)

5. Acidhedz

Acidhedz Active Member

Oddly enough I would agree you on this one. Censorship is intellectually dishonest. So is calling someone a troll, but that is a different topic.
    I am not responsible for what goes on in anyone's head but my own. I am not, nor should anyone else be tasked to be, the mind police.
    If someone finds something offensive, that is their problem, and it is up to them to deal with it.

No one can spend money on this game without having a source of income, if said source is ones parents, then it is their job to police what their children are doing.

Of course, there is a line between banter and abuse.
    And, you both tend to cross the line a great deal, so I wouldn't be surprised if he deserved what happened. But I guess expecting either of you to know that a line exists, let alone pay attention to it, is just to much of an ask.
    Lets not forget that he looked up someone's ISP info and posted it here, that's WAY over the line.

6. kilroyjr

kilroyjr Active Member

Cant wait for forum mods

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.