Time

Discussion in 'Scroll' started by Shagaru0z, May 16, 2019.

?

Do you like this Scroll?

1. Yes, I like It.

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No, I don't like It.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Shagaru0z

Shagaru0z Member

PPPP
    [​IMG]
    10 hit combo: The first 3 hits will do 3 punches each and the last hit will be White Tiger's last punch In PPPP combo. White Tiger RE's KKKKP combo does 12 hits so I don't think this first combo Is op.

Grab: will involve this upper-cut at (0:01 - 0:04)

and the last hit will have the knock down animation of your opponent from "Mystic Arts" last kick In It's KPPPK combo.

Kick combo: The hit before the last hit will freeze you In time before delivering the final blow:
    [​IMG]
    Following the hit above will be the final blow, this: at (0:06)

Full kick combo: KKKKK 5 hit combo.

The last hit of this gif, will freeze your opponent In time;
    [​IMG]
    and then:
    [​IMG]
    something like "Tempest". If you don't want to do The Flash's after-hits on the opponent at (0:06) animation, If that's too much, then you can put the "Dark Slayer's" B move affect of the person hit by "Dark Slayer's" B move animation instead.

Counter: Stands straight up with arms folded, kinda like the end of Choy's second nanmu without the laughter. When opponent hits; It will look like this, he/she stops In time:
    [​IMG]
    (Optional): You can add the last hit of Gungki's KKPP combo and time continues for them after the hit.

Ground hit: Arms folded like counter, teleport In the air and comes down straight onto your opponent with a stomp. He won't teleport directly to the opponent because I think that would be too op or a problem because players might teleport off the stage, they will just move a few inches forward, kinda like "Dark Haze Ninjutsu".
    [​IMG]

Juggle launcher: PPK
    After you press K; your character's image fades, they fade In behind the disappearing image, rushes and punches them In the gut, like a time illusion If you know what I'm talking about.
    [​IMG]

Creator IGN: TheNight

Last edited: May 22, 2019 at 1:12 PM
  2. xenlyiin

xenlyiin Active Member

i just wanted to inform you that you have contracted the rare disease called gey

3. Shagaru0z

Shagaru0z Member

(In-relation to the kick combo):
    [​IMG]
    Just the raid kicks for this gif, not the whole gifs.[​IMG] [​IMG]
    Opponent being hit. [​IMG]

RE move. XD
    [​IMG]
    Or
    [​IMG]
    Joking.

Last edited: May 22, 2019 at 12:11 PM