Ticket support?

Discussion in 'Game Help and Tips' started by Reptar, Apr 5, 2016.

1. Reptar

Reptar Member

I have had a serious issue, and yet still no reply in over 5 days from support. My first ticket was answered the same day it was submitted? I don't understand why it's been ignored.

2. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

No tickets are being ignored. What's your ticket about? I sent two yesterday and got a response yesterday and today. Click the update button towards the right side of the screen.

Fraud likes this.
  3. Reptar

Reptar Member

it's about my account and my transfer. It's been processing, I clicked the Update button and nothing happened. It's ridiculous.

4. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

Have you tried logging on it yet? You won't get any notifications that it's completed. Logging on is the only way of finding out. What day did you transfer it as well?

Fraud likes this.
  5. Reptar

Reptar Member

It hasn't been transferred yet, I'm trying to get my account because it was compromised. GamesCampus said to contact RedFox, however they aren't responding, all the while someone is using my account.

6. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

How was it compromised? If it hasn't been transfered then you should be having no issues then? Also Redfox has stated that all account transfers are final. They do not have access to any of GamesCampus' data (which has been deleted by now) to verify users. They are under the assumption that when an account is transfered, that person is the original owner.

Fraud likes this.
  7. Reptar

Reptar Member

Back on GC it was hacked. I stopped playing for 6 months, came back to learn of the transfer event, and my account was "already transferred".

8. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

That's unfortunate.

Fraud likes this.
  9. Controversial

Controversial Well-Known Member

I sent a ticket over 7 days ago and still haven't gotten a reply :/