This is bs

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Farlander, Mar 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Farlander

Farlander New Member

"Hi Farlander,
    Thank you for writing in.
    If you started a new account on your RedFox account that was set to have an account transfer, any progress you make will be deleted once your data transfers. We had previously asked players who were still waiting on transfers to not play on their account until their data transferred.
    Due to this, we cannot restore your data.
    Thank you,
    RedFox Support"

Okay, what in the fraud is going on. This isn't fair at all. They are saying that they can't restore my scrolls/exocores that I've lose BECAUSE they deleted the data when transfer came in. WHY did they even delete the data in the first place? And now they are too lazy to get me back my stuff??? For god sake I've managed to pull Inferno from the scroll box and now this happens?? I wasn't even aware of the fact that I wasn't suppose to play. I mean, nothing bad can happen if I'm craving some Rumble Fighter right?! GM Gourdy Please help me I'ma go cry in a corner.

2. Controversial

Controversial Well-Known Member

I feel bad that you lost your stuff but this is all on you. They warned people not to log in and play so that it doesn't interfere with the transfer. And if you were really craving to play so much, you could've just made another account and played on that one.
    This one's on you, buddy.

Yusuke likes this.
  3. Incero

Incero Well-Known Member

fam what made you think that creating a new character on the account that was going to have a transfer a good idea

Yusuke and Controversial like this.
  4. Farlander

Farlander New Member

How am I suppose to know that they would delete my account data??? It's not like I raid the forums or RedFox page 24/7 to keep up with the warnings they give out. So it's not fair at all.

5. Controversial

I'm having a hard time understanding why it isn't fair when they specifically told you the consequences of logging in

6. Incero

Incero Well-Known Member

c'mon man
    it's like when someone asks if you want a refill and you say yes, but then two seconds after get up to refill your water. that person who asked comes back with a pitcher of water and is like "what the **** man i was going to refill that **** for you, damn you don't deserve this pitcher of water" then puts it away and you go "yo what the hek mn u dint tell mi u wer goin 2 do dat.."

7. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

So many Ls being handed out today.

Fraud and Controversial like this.
  8. Farlander

Farlander New Member

To be fair, I still have not seen where they told me not to play. If you can, please link it.
    And it's not fair because the information did not reach me. They only assume it did and now its apparently my own fault?

9. Farlander

Farlander New Member

Yeah, I DIDN'T. Because no where in the forum post did it say that transfers will delete previous account data.

10. Incero

Incero Well-Known Member

i mean what were you expecting?
    RedFox: alright so I know you made a new character on the account you specifically said you were going to transfer your GC account on, so as a working company, let me wait patiently for you, my favorite patron of Rumble Fighter, to create a new account in order to transfer that GC account on

11. NoChillAiro

NoChillAiro Member

"Craving some rumble fighter"

bruh

Incero likes this.
  12. Incero

Incero Well-Known Member

also
    upload_2016-3-28_17-6-35.png
    bolded IMPORTANT

Yusuke likes this.
  13. Farlander

Farlander New Member

thank you know I know. But [GM]Gourdy did not say that my acc data will be deleted...

14. Controversial

You beat me to it... u suk
    "IMPORTANT: Players who submit a transfer request after March 22, 2016.Your account may not transfer IMMEDIATELY, so we ask that you do not play on your account that is linked to your GC transfer until your data has transferred. We are still working out details for transfers after March 22. We are reviewing whether it will be more viable to do bulk transfers for those, or a transfer-as-you-request method."

15. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

He may have not explicitly said that but he did say not to play on your account. You took that risk and paid the consequences fam.

Fraud likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.