this game dead?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ureshiidesu, Nov 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ureshiidesu

ureshiidesu New Member

this game has never been esports ready
    lol that lag is ridiculous
    are there still guild war tournaments or 1v1 tournies? what about gm throwdown or w.e that was

Beast2050 likes this.
  2. Shana

Shana Creator of Heartseeker, SF, IAS, BD & CC

We had an increase in tournaments lately, but not Guild War tournaments yet because of obvious reasons.

Lots of 1vs1 tourneys though, and the GM himself actually shows up in-game without any notice lol

Flamekiller likes this.
  3. Caysan

Caysan Active Member

Im loving your posts in the threads I saw just writing u beautiful monster :)

Shana likes this.
  4. pharrell

pharrell Active Member

what is dead may never die

5. Maylen12

Maylen12 Well-Known Member

It's not even the fact that he is pessimistic, it's that the game developers/owners w.e does not give 2 fucks about us. If they did, I bet they would have shown the love. This game isn't even advertised. IDK if that's RedFox fault or the owners but no one knows about RuF, let's be honest. I believe RuF is a good game but that alone wont keep it alive. I probably contribute more to this game money wise than probably you have ever done and that tells a lot. I really care about this game but it doesn't mean I'll stay quiet. If this bothers you then learn how to deal with it just like I deal with the bs of this game. I at least have the balls to talk and say something

Beast2050 and BJJFromGJJ like this.
  6. Shana

It's not about having balls to say stuff

people already have the nerve to talk trash about the game

it's about people talking trash about the game, and not providing solutions

those types of people, and those types of posts are useless

edit: And whoever you're riding, tell him that he got an "L" again. You don't have to be involved in this, because it's his "L", not yours.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2016
    Tengu and Flamekiller like this.
  7. Negrosaki

Negrosaki Well-Known Member

Ehh..Pretty much, kinda waiting on it to die so i can make a private server of Rumble Fighter and make it better,

8. Shana

Now you took an "L"

I didn't want to do it, but now it had to happen

you say that this community is not listened to

yet the first load was one of the biggest complaints in GC and got fixed?

take an "L" for not realizing it

and take another "L" for tossing unnecessary insults to make your post sound more important. Your insults only add more "L's" to yourself

9. Shogahayashi

Shogahayashi Member

I see so much ******* bandwagoners. Boosts to lv99(talks ****) and brags about spending money(talks ****).

Shana likes this.
  10. Shana

in reality, you're sitting on a truck full of "L's" and the only thing you could do is try to insult

nice try

11. Maylen12

Maylen12 Well-Known Member

kid you got issue lmfao, w.e you win ye for u
    I'm not going to argue with an autistic kid

12. Shana

"hey I have so many L's already. I'll just add the word 'autistic' in my sentence so I look like I have less L's"

13. Shana

Btw pessimistic people, if you actually change for the better, consider those "L's" gone

I rather not give "L's", but they had to be given whenever needed

14. Controversial

Controversial Well-Known Member

I definitely believe rf is making progress. The only problem is how long these fixes take and Nimonix prioritizing the wrong things.

This game's priority first and foremost should be to get on Steam. We've been greenlit for quite some time now and even games that got greenlit after us (*cough* zone 4 *cough cough*) still got in Steam before us. Nimonix should realize that Steam is the catalyst that can actually make RF into more than just a game with a small community.

Another problem that this game needs to prioritize is fixing lag and glitches. There are countless problems that are due to a player's negligence and unwillingness to report to the help desk, however, these two issues are not one of them. We have constantly been reporting these issues and although they have been being fixed, it is simply taking too long.

I consider myself a player that will never quit and will always be lurking around till the end but sadly not everyone is like that and Nimonix needs to notice this. If you do not fix these problems you will lose players and eventually RF will have to close again.

Shana likes this.
  15. Shana

A post with actual input

learn to post like this, pessimistic forumers

Tengu and Controversial like this.
  16. GaryOak

GaryOak Well-Known Member

Don't mind them, almost all their posts are negative. If Gourdy flags I can't feel sorry for them.

Shana likes this.
  17. Shana

Yes I agree that the bug fixes are of priority

One fix that needs to be dealt with first, is the crashes that happens when players check their inventory

and then ofc, the BM text glitch, which pretty much made communication an absolute mess

and to address the concern of Pay2Win, carat items need to rival the power of premium items. And that avalon and class items (Assassin/saver) are available for carat users.

Avalon and class items are a huge concern in terms of balance, because they are currently only available to users that pay for RC, which is clearly unfair.

The future carat scrolls should rival the power of premium scrolls like Marang Ninjutsu which clearly makes all the carat scrolls in the game look terrible compared to it.

Controversial likes this.
  18. Controversial

Controversial Well-Known Member

Regarding your concern about the carat:RC balance, I agree with you to a certain extent. The reason I can't agree with you full heartedly is because adjusting the balance and giving carats more value can be risky to Nimonix from a business perspective. If carats becomes a good substitute for RC, people will not benefit from buying RC and Nimonix's profit will plummet. Although the idea of making RF less P2W would increase the number of active players, it would, theoretically, decrease their profit from RC purchases which is really cutting off the game's major revenue stream. With that being said, I would understand why Nimonix would be hesitant to release op scrolls and make them worth carats.

Shana likes this.
  19. Shana

Yeah it's always been a huge concern when it comes to profitability

But the way I look at it, is that there's scrolls that cost RC, and they are exclusively available to RC users, which is clearly not a great thing to know when a new player joins the game.

If there's carat scrolls that are relevant, then the RC scrolls, which are RC exclusive, have an appeal in terms of aesthetics, because you can only have it if you pay. So then if someone pays for RC scrolls, nobody would complain as much.

What I find is that carat users will eventually get tired of carat content, because y'know it's all they use (and ofc it's not as special since anyone can get it), and that itself will drive a desire to get RC content, just for fun

but I could be wrong about this working though

Beast2050 and Controversial like this.
  20. Beast2050

Beast2050 Active Member

I remember back in 07 I seen the advertisement when I was into aventure quest back den right on the left side (old days) #forevermiss

Maylen12 and Flamekiller like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.