the prices of RC is jus ridicilous..

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by uppersoulz, Jan 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. uppersoulz

uppersoulz New Member

is the company that broke???, i mean lets be for real. 10$ for 1 scroll?/ 10$ for a good exo??/ 10$ for 1 job??... i can understand the job part but an scroll??? i dont think a newbie will ever pay this much for a game like rumble fighter. i dont try to roast this game but... this game become a joke, even tho its a really fun game. i like the concept of the martial arts idea, something that never gets old the reason why i also like the game.

2. RipGC

RipGC Active Member

lmao mods approving this thread means they hella agree
    i also agree
    its bs that 10$ will get you only one thing that you can use(to fight)
    its also bs when companies make items like scrolls 1026 RC just so that you have to spend 15$ on the game

KarateMan, Expertise, Prizmo and 2 others like this.
  3. EvilMarvin

EvilMarvin Well-Known Member

$10 a scroll/exo might seem a lot to new players because you have nothing.
    Old players that purchase scroll/exo when they get added ig is just $10-$20 every 2 weeks which isn't asking for much but for a new player who wants all the new scrolls, obviously it's gonna feel like a lot to you because you're trying to buy everything at one time.

KarateMan, Expertise, Nandayo and 6 others like this.
  4. Controversial

Controversial Well-Known Member

And if you're Canadian it's $13 :p

5. IamGoD

IamGoD Active Member

No

Pacman likes this.
  6. Shana

Shana Creator of Heartseeker, SF, IAS, BD & CC

toons likes this.
  7. Comoros

Comoros Well-Known Member

why oh why are you dead set on making people play alchemist
    kungfu and kobudo are just as powerful as shidokan

also the guide condones NHAA so it's a bad one

Yusuke likes this.
  8. Shana

Shidokan has attributes of an RC scroll. Kobudo is closer to Shidokan's power, but the kicks are pretty much Default's speed, which makes the kick launcher very hard to land. Shidokan's kick stems off of Jeet Kun do's starting kick, and has massive AoE on the mid-combos, and same for the punches.

Shidokan is also the cheapest scroll of the bunch that can give players a huge power spike, and is alchemist exclusive (which is why I'm dead serious about encouraging players to use that class)

Nhaa has its uses, and I believe it can be an effective way of getting carats/exp without much trouble (especially when it's power hour). I've been doing this myself when I first started the game, and it saved me enough for Red Scorpion, which is pretty much the scroll I used throughout my RuF journey.

There is a lot of stigma behind Nhaa since it represents the typical player that never plays the actual combat aspect, and just hang out like it's Gaia Online. But the social aspect of nhaa, is one great opportunity to meet new friends, and ofc get tips/tricks from other players

I've seen many 1vs1ers nhaa, yet the same 1vs1ers use "nhaa'er" as an insult, it's just ironic.

9. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

Straight facts.
    New players really should jump on the spender and any other "bonus" type events.
    Quick and easy way to accumulate items.

10. Shana

The reason why I recommend Devil Fang:

It's the cheapest exocore that can deliver

It caused havoc in OGP, and I understood this exocore's potential

The exocore allows the player to use their scrolls simultaneously.

It has a V skill that can combo break and launch (A must-have ability during a 1vs1 that allows exocores). The skill also has insane anti-air hitboxes, so it can easily punish players that love to jump-kick. The skill has huge invincibility frames, so combo breaking is as simple as pressing the V button whenever the opponent is pressuring you. It's unsafe, but the fact that the combo break is always a threat, it can cause some major mindgames.

It has a B skill that can instantly edge opponents off the map (the knockback+knockup is enough to launch over fences). It has insane AoE, and very large active frames. The skill can also be used during 1vs1, since it can hit the opponent's back, making it an unblockable setup. A player that tries to predict the V skill can easily be punished with this skill, so this skill is what covers the V skill's weakness.

And this is the best part: the exocore has very very very low cooldown. So the skill is always available, and can be spammed.

I understand why people tell me that tactical bow is the better exocore, because it is. But with its 56k carat pricetag, I would've already had a carat scroll+exocore, instead of just a S tier exocore, with no new scrolls.

Ofc there's the level 11 scroll box that's given out as a level-up reward, but I still think Shidokan can rival the scrolls in that box. It's also nice to have 2 different scrolls to play, than just simply 1.

tamirtov and Hercule like this.
  11. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

You ****. One of carat scrolls that can beat any rc scrolls.

You know why one scroll is $10? It's enough to own one scroll to take any down. If you can't obv **** player the one of worst player, if you can't beat me you are definitely of trash don't talk about 9-0 me. However if you got 80 scrolls only one scroll out of 80 that you only use 24/7 but not the rest of them? It's like dust off on your account. And you wasted of your money, because you are ******* that cant live with budget skills, some ass cry about the money.
    I own all rare scrolls but not even using them I using black hitman since black friday. You know how much I own scrolls? It's the whole of shop already and all rare scrolls but missing three rare scroll that is.
    Same for exocores.
    A pointless thread.

tamirtov likes this.
  12. NomNom

NomNom Active Member

LOL f2p was only back in 2007-2009
    2010-Present was all about P2P/P2W

13. Nandayo

Nandayo Active Member

laugh out loud! fufufufu... poor newgen, back in OGPlanet, 200 rc cost $10!!! so expensive for only 200rc!

SacredSwordJr likes this.
  14. NewStyle

NewStyle New Member

I just started and tbh i have no real interest in any of the RC items. I have been given over 70k carats, perm scrolls and exos just for doing all the quests. and the daily quests and from the level rewards. i am currently only lv 12, i can still happily go in rooms with players full of RC gear on moon and glacier or any other stage.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2017
  15. Tides

Tides Well-Known Member

bk den scroll $50 atleast

16. MintyIce

MintyIce Well-Known Member

20 dollars for 1 Scroll and 1 Exo.

You can buy a better game on Steam with that money.

17. NewStyle

NewStyle New Member

yh i was told i lose some of those freebies, but i have perms from other boxes, which i am happy with and they will not be going anywhere

18. SacredSwordJr

SacredSwordJr Well-Known Member

repky 2 message?

RipGC likes this.
  19. Daomu

Daomu Well-Known Member

10$ for a scroll isn't that much considering you should be using it for a while before picking up another one.

tamirtov and KarateMan like this.
  20. TheDL6Incident

TheDL6Incident Creator of Buki

This mainly wouldn't be that big of a problem if RedFox had some form of "Free RC" offers/tasks like OGP did.

uppersoulz and Expertise like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.