The extra mile

Discussion in 'Tao Server' started by HiroMiyo, Aug 8, 2017.

1. HiroMiyo

HiroMiyo New Member

From both sides white and black. What player do you think go the extra mile for players of the Tao server?

I always hear who is the strongest pvper from both sides but never who use their op gears and high levels for those who don't have those. Without being ask too.

2. Czezry

Czezry Active Member

He wasnt asking for the biggest douche/degenerate...
    Back to the topic, for me its Black Fairy (white side) dont know much people on black side though...

3. Zaitrey

Zaitrey Active Member

That depends on which league you are in. I'm sure each league has people who like to help others, lower levels, etc. There are tons of them in Guardian :D

4. Missytouka

Missytouka Active Member

Tbh I don't many if any helpful ppl on this 9d. Most help looking for something in return to me that's not a helpful person. Only a few ppl I met on 9d that help for the sake of helping. Like they will give you a blue banner for free for your flag if that's the only one you needed. That's what I see as a helpful person. Someone who put their own wants aside to help someone. Because 9d is nothing but a game that shutdown loads of times. If you greedy and a **** on here that's saying something about how you are in your offline life