Spenders feedback

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KingxD, May 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maylen12

Maylen12 Well-Known Member

Tbh, I think spender was trash but at least they did it. I only have a problem with the boxes rate. Ogp and Gc had better rates, they weren't good but I never spent more than 130 to get what i wanted, I have spent 130$ and i still have gotten Dark power, I keep getting Red leg and other bs

tinytinytintin likes this.
  2. Suite

Suite Metatron Master

I got darkpower and I only bought 3 of them boxes so now I got 3 darkpowers.... You mad huh :cool:

tamirtov and tinytinytintin like this.
  3. Shana

Shana Creator of Heartseeker, SF, IAS, BD & CC

Well considering that, we should simply just get rid of rares as spender rewards, and more non-rares.
    Like we wouldn't mind having something like 10x Master card enchant pack or something like that.

The spenders event is definitely something that can be improved for the better. I'm down for no rares, if it's going to preserve the rarity of them.

The reason why people demand for rares in spenders though, was because we got the stardust set BF, and Black snowman before. It really increased the expectations for more rares for future spenders.

4. Tezmanian

Tezmanian Well-Known Member

There are only so many rares so I can get with them not showing up at every turn. However it'd be great if things like big carat coupons, enchants/Gems or other really old misc items and accessories given a chance to be obtained though perm is preferred. A lot of stuff was purged when OGP refused to allow a legit transfer to GC it'd be great to have a shot at it again.

The wallet warriors are going to bich regardless of what happens, so might as well treat the carat using side a little or something.

tinytinytintin and Shana like this.
  5. LilPastry

LilPastry Well-Known Member

Real talk

I'm glad they made a brand new set for this spemders, regardless of the overall quality of the spenders.

They're putting in the effort at least

6. Maylen12

Maylen12 Well-Known Member

I already had all this lawl, I will get dark power. I'm not worry about the money fam.
    Ik you mad cuh i called u out on ur saltyness of ppl getting rares

7. Suite

Suite Metatron Master

Lol quote that quote that post i don't remember it. But lol I can care less if people get the rares I just think some rares should be earned. An it just seems like you thirsty spender clowns want a shopping spree of handouts with items that should never be in spenders. I mean sudden death set in a spenders... As for 3 letter names I jk around about not offering them anymore but can care less if they actually do. Just remember their somethings you should be able to only earned and not bought.

8. Sleepaholic

Sleepaholic World Record (Al Hata), Clean Up Crew

I hope those glasses are unisex.

9. EvilMarvin

EvilMarvin Well-Known Member

I honestly think people are misusing the word "rare".

How can something be rare if a million people have it?

A true "rare" is something like glad set.

Other so called "rares" are not rares and just pay to get it. If it was really "rare", why is it constantly offered???

LilPastry and tinytinytintin like this.
  10. Shavo

Shavo Well-Known Member

Lmfao that's why I only spent 1.5k cc
    #fuckredfoxspenders2016

tamirtov and tinytinytintin like this.
  11. Shana

Shana Creator of Heartseeker, SF, IAS, BD & CC

Because the items are inherently rare. They cannot be found anywhere else. You won't find them in store, or obtain them in-game. Such items are rare without a doubt. Even if lots of people will be running around with them, over time, the fact that it's an exclusive will make them more valuable than the rest of the items.

Even the Stardust SET BF from GC is still considered rare even when it was handed out so easily from the Black Friday spenders.

12. Manners

Manners Best Dressed

I like the spenders because the tryhard spenders had the same chance as me at winning :/
    Don't flame me, I'm broke.

13. ReasonYouDied

ReasonYouDied Active Member

spenders event is for rich 50 yr olds no lifin this game.

14. SoarRF

SoarRF Well-Known Member

I feel like there would have been a spenders eventually regardless if or if not the community asked for one. But I was under the assumption that they would go by what was recommended since Gourdy made that confirmation thread with the community votes. I figured it was the staff's way of saying that they're actually listening. And I guess they are, just not to the degree I would like. There will definitely be another spender. I'm sure they want to milk this community for all that its worth the extra cash. Hopefully they get it right the second time around. Its not hard to talk to a couple of people and see what they want.

15. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.