Something To Do

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CreamyPanda, May 17, 2016.

1. CreamyPanda

CreamyPanda Member

i mean like i know its all types of bugs etc etc..... But like since the drop event off can we get some type of cllect event for the summer because i like reallllly want a swim suit deco and these shabby/normal/fine decos cost alot for not a really good reason. So i ask if you could give the server something fun to do while you take your long periods of time doing what ever it is you are doing to "upgrade" the game. That is all :)

2. Alexownt

Alexownt New Member

give this woman her swim suit!

GamesCampus likes this.
  3. MMMMMMMM

MMMMMMMM Active Member

I disagree. You can already hit someone in pvp 100-20k damage. If they add those decos to the verison, people will be able to 1 shot. I am fine with the decos we have because it brings more balance to pvp and new players will be able to catch up. Adding magical/lucid decos will just bring a large seperation between veterans and new players. If anything you should be able to slot the decos in this verison.

4. Ridiculous

Ridiculous New Member

Once they add tiger bead(40% damage upon crit), kulun epi(20% damage upon crit) and if you have damage upon crit as an clothing addition people will able to hit probably 20-30k damage in pvp. Think about it. Just having trigrams and temp blue banner lets you hit 7k damage in pvp. People will be able to 1 or 5 shot people in pvp once kl comes out. If they add magical decos, that will just add even more damage in pvp. Also, it is likely that KL map will be pvp, so those who have magical and all that cr2p will be able to farm tiger bead all the time. So no to magical decos.

Monkhi likes this.
  5. CreamyPanda

CreamyPanda Member

or just add the magicals for fashion and not the stats like the shabby clothing but make it obtainable ingame and not a daily quest of 5 shabby because the price on them went up like its a life or death situation to do the stupid shabby quest. Plus fragments only obtainable from the IM and non IM buyers make money waaaaaaay slower then the high lvls who have the stuff to sell or the IM players who can sell IM. So getting a deco is still annoying and cost alot and the game boring with so little to do and a selfish **** talking community that cant play fair or have fun, with GM's wh cant communicate or even reply to simple threads asking them questions.

6. CreamyPanda

CreamyPanda Member

having anti pk potion i dont care about. the new ref i dont care about because that 1% chance to +12 is stupid can get a wep to +11 no fails and fail the rest trying for +12 then bam your wep is dead so i dont care for new ref levels because i will never get there. Feels like the only thing to do is grind/pk/get killed. And that is BORING. by the time its april 7th the server probly be to dead to even have a conversation with someone

akam6666 likes this.
  7. CreamyPanda

CreamyPanda Member

O and i dont want to get HG with low gear that be stupid and i will constantly die from just the mobs alone.

balb1n0 likes this.