So we have to pay for our accounts back?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by MoeSaleh, Mar 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Incero

Incero Well-Known Member

tldr

2. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

Tbqh this is common. I talked to Gamescampus after i did a "Trade agreement" with someone An i used my words wisely an at the end of the support ticket they well didn't necessarily tell me he was banned but he was, an was told to not use the "Metatron" that said person traded me in which in detail he wanted me to gift his alt account but he owed me more then 1 metatron long story short he was trying to be a clevor scammer.. Which was transfered to RF o_o So y33t.

3. Demonflamex

Demonflamex Active Member

I dont know anything about the situation going on with people getting banned and what not so im not going to speak on that but I do feel as if you are being extremely hypocritical and rude.

You say you're low class but in your previous post you are insulting yourself...
    (Saying only middle and lower class is only capable of hold a credit card and nothing else)
    I ask you why do you feel this way and you snap on me because of you're own financial hardships...

I think you are mad at the wrong person because clearly you are in your feelings.

Myrus, HumoLoco, moryan and 1 other person like this.
  4. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

Did i type "Only low class an middle class hold credit cards"
    No i said low class an middle class normally have credit cards.
    Did you really just read everything i typed out?
    An please please please don't use grammar in the wrong context. "You're" It doesn't make one a grammar natzi to correct you. You're trying to seem smart but you sound like @HumoLoco
    I didn't mean to come off rude i'm completely neutral about this.
    An like i said you just didn't comprehend what i typed out an this happened again.
    Think of it as PewDiePie reading what i posted an then that's what i'm neutral about. You're thinking of a "Mr T" Reading my comment. I'm more of a Rick Astley.

5. Incero

Incero Well-Known Member

shots

6. Demonflamex

Demonflamex Active Member

@Mikey
    You didnt mean to come off rude but you clearly threw in insults and brought other people into the conversation to add more fuel to the fire.

The logic is strong with you my friend.
    I will just let jesus take the wheel on this one and let it go.
    Have a nice day.

7. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

Some people just don't know the difference between "You're" An "Your" "You're=You are" "Your=Idfk just sounds better"

8. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

Christ on a stick.

9. LegendaryJin

LegendaryJin Well-Known Member

U see dis ****. I stop da hate. [CA]Yoshi 4 [CA]

10. moryan

moryan Well-Known Member

YO did anyone catch the Stunning diss? lmfao...

11. LegendaryJin

You automatically lose every argument you get yourself into so why do you keep trying

12. moryan

moryan Well-Known Member

YO IM CRYING AT THE END

Myrus likes this.
  13. LegendaryJin

Got a mansion, a condo, a cabin, I sleep in my phantom.

Yusuke likes this.
  14. Myrus

Myrus Well-Known Member

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

15. Caysan

Caysan Active Member

@Mikey, She actually have a point and if you want I am very well educated and can well defend myself and your rights as you call is invaild in this situation because SHE/HE has the same rights as you buddy, I'm not here to show how smart I am but for you to try to put someone down like that is not right.
    Secondly, Mikey you might say you was not trying to but in the end argument that is what's happening even if you did not mean it or even if she/he didnt take it that way, if you want more proof here you go mikey, ". I'm educated in many fields which you probably aren't. By even replying negatively to someones "Opinion" Which was clearly stated from the original post. You're going against my constitutional right. Which you probably have no clue about."

This can be considered putting someone down, as I'm sure you already know.

If your smart or if your trying to show that at least be nice with it and not rude or boastful because his/her point is just as good as yours even if she is less educated, as any educated person will and have seen/saw, which I should of aspect-ed you to see but by your harmful words I see you do not quite see, so I'll enlighten you, learn from this and be smart and teach others that are less educated, I'm 100% sure this is how you got to your level of education.

16. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

She/he came into the topic to single me out for a comment that wasn't directed at anyone but was a "General" response to the ops lost. Therefore she/he got what she deserved. If she/he is going to continue it by ending it with religion then i'll just respond back. I don't feel i came off in a way to put another player down rather, if you're going to reply to a comment that wasn't directed at anyone but if you felt it was directed at "you" as a person then you should be more transparent.

We're also on the internet my friend. It doesn't matter if it was meant to put someone down, an you can't say "Well you just fit in with rumble fighters community", No i apologize but in reality this is how every community is. Please don't reply to my comments if you can't stand a debate in which i'm right an you're wrong. I may have an ego but the majority of the time i can back it up. Now in the case that i'm wrong, i am fair an i'll say hay man i apologize. But in this case the person replying was at wrong.

But incidently my original comment in which she said i was directing towards he/she wasn't directed towards he/she, in which she/he took one of my comments personally. We're on a forums an a gaming one at that. Being transparent comes naturally to most people. The fact that she/he critically turned personal towards my comment. Means he/she has no place on this forum.

17. Caysan

Caysan Active Member

I'm too lazy to argue back so Mikey, all i'm saying its a better way to go about the situation and she/he was defending herself and you could have just said it wasn't directed towards you and ended it, but you chose to put her down and she/he as any human chose to defend herself. As for the first comment which wasn't directed towards her/him then idk how that happened but from tthe post i took the quote from is where my argument comes from.
    P.S I'm a christian (this doesn't change anything if she/he was wrong i'll say some but in this case I see that she was getting attacked not only by you but by others and I decided to help).

18. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

The point is read forum rules, you'll understand why i said "If she/hes going to bring religion into this".

19. Caysan

Caysan Active Member

Can u help me with my math homework?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.