So its this again

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Logic, Mar 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Logic

Logic Clean Up Crew

I kicked a guy from my room trying to get me on this site assuming it was a fishing attempt, so GC is really trying to screw everyone over like ogp? One month and no announcement really bizarre.. never seen such antics before I feel like i'm dreaming

2. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

Well Redfox posted it on their website first. Webzen seems to be just making a quick buck selling off the games they now own. Anyways I expect them to make a post tomorrow or Monday. I believe they will issue refunds which makes me wonder if those will be included in our transfers.

3. Taeyang

Taeyang New Member

GC is really the place where games go to rot and die. Good thing someone picked RF out of that dump.

4. Tides

Tides Well-Known Member

And put it right back in the dump.

5. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

It's literally the same host with a new face. Looks like new staff members though. Anyways should be thankful that GC even considered picking RF up after OGP. Game could've died years ago.

6. Logic

Logic Clean Up Crew

Well apparently gc will announce this in a week they are just trying to avoid server crashes, so assuming the transfer is smooth I have no problem with this... just gonna **** for people who don't notice I hope redfox is ready for all the hate support tickets they will get for the rest of the year.

7. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

It's not their fault several users are trolling people into believing it's fake. When the time comes after transfers, and they've deleted all the old data, I wonder what the doubters will do. You are right about many people will complain saying they didn't know there was a transfer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.