Should all RC and Carat scroll/exocore, have a 1 and 7 day timed carat scroll price???

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by LordWiFi, Jun 22, 2017.

?

What you want. Ya or nah.

1. Ya

55.9%
  2. Nah

5.9%
  3. Give me Trade System. (Limit 5 trades a day, feature)

73.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WhoYu

WhoYu Well-Known Member

Wasn't this an option before? I swear it was. I thought it was removed around the same time they removed previewing scrolls before buying them.

2. ankyt

ankyt Well-Known Member

that was the option lol

NeoStrayFox and WhoYu like this.
  3. ToulueVang

ToulueVang Clean Up Crew

Every oldgen player did. Mentioned many times in the past but they didn't care even a bit. Years later and here we are, still no changes.

Shana likes this.
  4. ankyt

ankyt Well-Known Member

just like every other relevant thing we've ever wanted lmao

Shana likes this.
  5. Paragon

Paragon Active Member

Personally, I think they should make trade system. If they want more players and want their player base to trust them again they should stop working on dumb aesthetics (AKA Give me your money) and do what the people want. It isn't like they don't know how, but it would be easier for people to get scammed and buy more **** after getting scammed. Not only should they bring back try the scroll but they NEED trading system. On the try the scroll they should allow you to the scroll once per 3-5 days EX: Try Red Rock for an hour online and when the hour is up they cant try a scroll for another 3-5 days... They know what they want, the player base is like Nimonix's stepchild, although they can show love, they can clearly see we are hurting and in need of better **** yet they look past that. "There are bugs and hacks everywhere" "Okay let's update the GUI where it isn't even noticeable to most players" "That is what I was thinking!". Save rumble fighter, bring back Try it out, add Trade System, Fix the god damn DDOSing problem, and actually listen to the people who make you money. Then this game will actually be fun for everyone like it was long ago. I loved this game when I was younger but the community is just filled with DDoser's, Trash talkers, and Random buggy ********! Please, if you think you should still collect money from the teens that play this (and people over 23) then fix the game. This game is fun but it has been in Free Early Access since 2008. Fix the game... Please @ Nimonix @Redfox GM's who can actually listen. This is not a hate letter towards GM's or Nimonix please don't ban me D:

6. doston8

doston8 Well-Known Member

damn that was a good point u made on the 1 hr use, 3-5 day timer

7. doston8

doston8 Well-Known Member

Q: Any graphic enhancement plans?
    A: We are planning to update in-game graphics once we find solution to avoid lagging issues caused by its graphic update.
    they are trying :) (even if this is 3 years old O_O)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.