Script/auto farm USER at ccd during weekends

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Marloooong, Sep 11, 2023.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marloooong

Marloooong New Member

Hi GM..can you do something about script/auto farmers in ccd during weekends when you guys are off?it unfair .we farm it manually and farming it alone is a bit hard but theres 1 dude in there using 5-7 dummies to farm ccd..do some action its been almost a yr since you ban auto farmers

2. ambing333

ambing333 New Member

Oh yes bro i saw that dude every weekend but now i think he use 6 dummies to auto farm its crazy easy gold for him while others doing their best to farm manually. He doing only on weekend when the gm are not around. But i guess RF dont care about cheaters they only care about making money events lol.

3. ambing333

ambing333 New Member

Is this the names youve been thinking? Running NewSummer, chiduc, alo1234, MrGi, Atalia, star33, TankW11, n1g1h1..?

4. DarkAlanAnotrBan

DarkAlanAnotrBan Member

haha I log once every 6 months or something and always find the same characters there

I PK them, and they just lay dead there

I guess it makes sense now

5. Marloooong

Marloooong New Member

Yeah your right those are the names but he added 2 shaolin’.so i think he use like 7 accounts to autofarm using script and he left one dummy at the entrance for surveillance then he use main to pk those who prevent hes dummy to farm,,damn too many accounts at the same time.@NineArts so useless

6. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

Thank you for your report!

We will be looking into this issue accordingly.

Hateless47 and Alys2 like this.
  7. ambing333

ambing333 New Member

NineArts they still farming freely.. now they use script on weekdays too..and they added the switch character option on their script..do something about it..its completely unfair and it is cheating.. farming gold without even touching keyboard and mouse wtf was that ?

[CM]NineArts likes this.
  8. TouchMyTralala

TouchMyTralala Member

this has been going on since acclaim days and its made its way here

9. [CM]NineArts

Thank you for the updates. We'll try our best to monitor during the times they are online.

Alys2 likes this.
  10. ambing333

ambing333 New Member

its true but the difference is..now it is so easy to identify if they using script or not..like in 60 mins..they will walk the same path..stand at the same spot things like that..but the problem is there is no active gm that will check.back in acclaim a lot of account got banned because the gm back then is very active..like they check it themselves than wait for players to send video etc etc etc

11. TouchMyTralala

TouchMyTralala Member

Yeah back then the GMs and VGMs walked incognito and also started fights with half the servers just for fun to inspire us to get better geared up

12. Skyrobert

Skyrobert New Member

hello Nine..are you guys really observing those names ? because its getting worse..before we only saw them on weekend..now those name use script everyday.. Kunlun and CCD. Do we need to update you most of the time? cant you go there yourself and check it? also if you really want to caught cheaters you should use DUMMY not a GM CHAR.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2023
  13. Skyrobert

Skyrobert New Member

ye now this ninearts is useless..look its been 2 months..we send ticket almost everyday.and nothing has changed .

14. KProphetK

KProphetK Well-Known Member

It saddens me as well as many players in the game that RF can't control the hackers/auto farmers in game. Its not just now that this is going o, its been how many years? They tried to stop them with Zombies and they just move or reset the script to attack for so many secs/mins then auto target another mob.

15. 7hech0isen0ne

7hech0isen0ne Active Member

We know you will not be tired to say" thanks" to us,but we are tired to hear it! We want to see some real actions from you!!! As you expect us to spend $ in game ,we expect a fair play!!!and you are the one who has to provide ( look after) it!
    We do our best ,we report,we suggest and the result is same- BIG NOTHING!
    Is really RF team so Helpless in real???

16. Skyrobert

Skyrobert New Member

a little update since the useless GM aint updating us about this matter..this names
    NewSummer, chiduc, alo1234, star33, TankW11, n1g1h1, dontcare still doing the same ..using script.. NineArts you said dont post names? go do your job.why players are the one updating gm wtf? we still see the same name every day

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2023
  17. Skyrobert

Skyrobert New Member

yeah i think your right..i mean a lot of people send ticket /report about these matter and nothing change.. I think this is probably the worst gm of all games that i played ever.. like if he go ccd on weekend for 2hrs using dummy..he will see how crazy it is.but he dont have 2hrs to do that i hope karma hit him hard

18. [CM]NineArts

We in no way allow or condone this type of behavior. We ask that you do not spread misinformation on our forums. Additionally, please mind your language when using our forums.

Keep in mind that even with reports, we still have to catch them in the act and determine that they are using unauthorized programs.

Again, we will do our best to address this issue on the weekends, however, we are not always available to monitor during these times. Thank you for your understanding on the matter.

qaonly and Alys2 like this.
  19. Skyrobert

Skyrobert New Member

gzz what a response.. hey we have our own job and family to feed..but we have time to monitor them.. WE spent money to the game because we love it we love to support it..all we asking is a fair play.. you said you need to catch them on act? hey me i farm ccd everyday coz i work from home i have time to do that..i never seen a single dummy(thinking it was you) there to catch them.. I NEVER SEEN ONE..but i see these script users everyday... gzzz.. A GM DONT HAVE TIME TO MONITOR BUT A PLAYER WHO SUPPORT AND SPENT MONEY TO THE GAME CAN MONITOR THEM WHAT JOKE..YOUR RESPONSE IS ONE OF THE WORST RESPONSE EVER

20. Monsanto

Monsanto New Member

a little update..i just farm ccd today for 7hrs.. and yeah thanks for your useless work numbers of script users are increasing..just so you know .. ATM theres 7 script users..and pls instead of threatening us for our language how about just do better? players are getting upset because you guys aint doing anything this is why sometimes players cant control their emotion..if you dont have such language in these forums do your job..you used to be active ingame now your trash

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.