Rumble Fighter Transfer Error

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Llama1603, Mar 23, 2016.

?

Do you believe in love after love?

1. Yes

2. Boy..

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Llama1603

Llama1603 New Member

So I was reminiscing about the days I used to play rumble fighter and I decide to look up the game yesterday, only to find out it was the last day to transfer your account because it's switching companies right. So ya boy felt lucky af that he made the deadline and I even dug through my 25 antique email addresses to figure out what my password was so I can make the transfer. I finally find the email address and I'm excited af did the transfer and I'm waiting for the release... then I get an email saying there were no characters in my account to even transfer.

And it hits me. I missed the deadline when we transferred from OGPlanet and therefore my life's long work is forever gone, a speck in the dust of memory.

Possibility 2: Actually even if I had not transferred my acccount there should still be some character there that I made or else I wouldn't even have an account is anyone else experiencing this pls help

2. gillbaby

gillbaby Member

wait so ur sayin that u never transferred ur ogp acc? and theres no way to transfer ogpp acc to redfox or to gc no for that matter you can only transfer gc acc to redfox srry bro u out of luck

3. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

you ****

4. Llama1603

Llama1603 New Member

Yes and no, because assuming that I did not transfer from ogp to gc, I would have still made a character just to play until I realized how annoyingly hard it is to get scrolls in this game. So... there should be some lame little character in there and it says none :/

5. Autronix

Autronix Clean Up Crew

#RIP

6. Llama1603

Llama1603 New Member

Pls sir

7. NoLimit

NoLimit Member

Make a new account.

8. Anthoknee

Anthoknee Active Member

Never lucky..