Returning Player

Discussion in 'Player to Player Support' started by jnteix, May 9, 2018.

1. jnteix

jnteix New Member

Hey guys,
    I used to play 9D during Accalim times and came back for nostalgia. Can anyone tell me what I absolutely survive in 9D in 2018 and what's the best way to level up in the beginning :)? thanks!

2. Manaphon

Manaphon Active Member

F2P
    Finish bamboo quest line, you get 3 dragon statues, exchange for your role wep. Save 2 grind through maps as usual until you hit EC4-8. Start doing RTD, you'll get exp enough to reach FC, and recieve other dragon statues (can also be bought in skill trainer at clan base) upgrade to second to last wep and ref it to +6 or as high as you feel comfortable then upgrade to true dragon wep. Get either CoF or VoH superior set it will help you greatly until you can get GCM set. Collect hourly stamps. get a master look for a hero band.

Edit 1
    Relics?
    Rank 2/1 should to you just fine until you get money for banners, also RBK1 and FLAG1 are pretty cheap still 15mil RBK? 150mil++ FLAG? Yin? Tao I have zero clue.

How to make money?

Important to grind LD: collect yakumo letters, red piece of clothes and sorcerer's amulet, can be sold or craft for GCM pass. Silver spirit leader plate, ice spirit leader. These are needed to craft BBOE, plate of rising sun idk if it still is dropped in SRS after new update. Think they might still be dropped on purple and superior runs since they weren't updated. Somebody correct me on that one.
    Icy: collect plate of north sea, antler, fur and molars, can be sold or craft SRS pass, also part of crafting mats for BMRS which is needed for BBOE. Piece of north sea 1-3 are needed for blue, double and black banner. BBOE for blue, BMRS for black and Conquerer's trinket for double (don't know where to get this one).
    Tibet: collect cheif's hat, damaged order of emperor lei 1-2, this is requiered for blue and black banner.

Also through all maps collect and sell weps to npc.

Once you hit HM/LM? You can start farming either green CCD to stage 5 for easy frag of conquerer which you can make BE for 2/5 BE/frag stack goes for about 90-110mil both servers maybe abit less on max price on Tao, or farm GCM you'll cash in 6mil/run on boxes.

Edit 2
    Orange jades in LD cash for 40-60mil/stack (YIN)

Edit 3
    Don't buy BOF or BOFFM until summer event start they will be dropped in prices (hopefully)

TLDR == P2W ??
    Buy credits and go HAM on blue boxes.

That's my quick guide :)

Last edited: May 9, 2018
    jnteix likes this.
  3. jnteix

jnteix New Member

Thank you very much! I intend to play F2P so you were very useful. I am still experimenting with different classes and clans atm just to grab that old feel back. Any tips on what to choose btw?

4. jnteix

jnteix New Member

Hey! My HD warrior is called Greenleaf
    Also intend on making a BoT Healer soon, still didn't choose a main I'm afraid...