Return of "ProphetVison!"

Discussion in 'Art & Media' started by KProphetK, Oct 20, 2019.

1. KProphetK

KProphetK Well-Known Member

Just a vid of me and KK member [Rad] doing a SrS run. Had to test out Bandicam, before I buy it, see how it runs on this old PoS machine!

Nothing special in the vid, but thought I'd share!

And yes my Dmg sucks balls, but I am F2P and do the best I can, seeing ive not been part of RF like I was Acclaim-GC.

Anyways Enjoy!

May add music later!

Saiyanu, Pekkar and Trollamite like this.
  2. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

Thanks for share the video. Keep up the good work in the future.
    I do not believe in sucking as a player at damage and so on. We always try to improve ourselves with what we have.It is important how we do the journey and what we do along and what we learn.

KProphetK likes this.
  3. KProphetK

KProphetK Well-Known Member

I really appreciate the comment and feed back. All ive ever tried to do with any vid vs 9Dragons is or was to show fun and knowledge. Right now though I dont have the time or $ means to make the vids I know ppl would like/love and show how one item vs another pve or pvp can make a difference.

But this next vid to me is hilarious and disturbing at the same time. Reason is and ill if need be will go into detail later, that a player claims that I somehow destroyed their life or another person life back in the day, way over 6 years ago.

Ty for your support!

4. kBoZok

kBoZok New Member

Back when KK fought for everyone that couldn't get bosses cuz of those that felt they could control them.

KK was never meant to be a league that controlled anything and will never be that league.

KProphetK likes this.