Refinement is the best thing in life (for RF)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GubRee, Aug 5, 2017.

?

What this game needs???

1. It is good as it is. Just some fixes.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. A huge review on existing contents.

5 vote(s)
    55.6%
  3. New features, new contents, new stuffs.

4 vote(s)
    44.4%
  1. GubRee

GubRee Active Member

Sorry if I bother you with my posts, but it's fun to me, and disappointing some people maybe makes it even more fun :p.
    Don't worry, I give my suggestions for free, don't need to pay me, because I'm very generous person. (lolz)

So ABOUT REFINEMENT: as title says. All seems to be "weapons/refinement/gear" oriented, as wep/ref/gear = IM = money.
    But I'm not gonna blame it. RF needs to make money, can't ask them to do their job for free.

Now, probably many players' wet dream is to have "+25 ref cap!! NEW OP weps!! NEW OP gear!! NEW lvl cap!! NEW mapsss!!". That's the wrong way, and just destroys the game.

This is what I say:
    1) make almost the same chances of making gold/gear and refine for all players of all lvls, from low to mid to high lvl. (almost = a little % more for high players). This would increase the range of paying players and make low and mid players more competitive;
    2) Power boost from lvling should be given through SKILLS and STATS (chi points);
    3) Someone stated that "XP-wise" HG5 is half way to lvl cap (or smth about that can't remind well); this is crazy, 216 lvls = 14 lvls??; adjust the XP curve so it is more balanced;
    4) being high lvl should be hard, not many players should be capped/very high;
    5) improve late game content, which has to be connected with mechanichs which helps new players and sustain the whole community. (M&D is an incomplete first step to that direction already)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ABOUT THE POLL
    I am for the second answer :). Maybe this game has even too many stuffs, should remove some and review/balance the rest.