ReAwakening The Game!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kapegeel, Jan 29, 2020.

1. kapegeel

kapegeel New Member

I've been looking on the forums for quite a while and all I see is negativity and why this won't work or why this will fail or how long will the game last.

In all reality it all depends on us the players. We're the ones who decides if the game flourishes or fails.
    We control everything.

I see people flame those that buy CC however without players who buy CC this game won't generate any income and will cease to be. On the flip side GMs need to be nicer when it comes to the prices and rates of things at least long enough to repopulate the server.

Stop removing drop cards from daily login in prizes GMs that's not smart. It takes us farther from our goals rather than closer especially putting an event item that we isn't even all that great.

There's a lot more things but lets be positive and help the few new players that we do have and make it a better environment.

2. Neoblad3

Neoblad3 Member

Look dont get us wrong we dont have anything against cash shop users in general and we all know that they are vital to sustain the game.

Most of the people posting on this forum are true legit and devoted players to the game, most of them invested money in this game in some point even.There was a time when i put some money here too, but this publisher done everything what he could to discourage me to support this game financialy.Ofc i didnt put any serious money in it, my rule is to buy premium in each month to support game which im curently playing. When i see that game is managed with quality standards and support both f2p users and donators equaly in balance then i can recomend playing game to new users. Unfortunatly this isnt the case with this version and attitude of current publisher towards in game community.

Ill give you example:

High exp rate, low skill/drop/create rate:

In a first glance high exp is good but only in a first one , becouse when you hit hg+ lvls ( and you will reach it very quick belive me ) you will crash with paywall - basicaly you will be high lvl paper toon undergeared to make even pve content ( read SRS currently and new reskinned with higher difficulty <cough> revamped dungeons or CoC without blue ex before ), and becouse of nerfed drop rate on crafting materials which are needed to make vital relics and ornies to progress you will be forced to use gambling boxes / branches from item mall. Even when you get enough mats ( which will be tedious to get becose of junk drops ) you will fail hundread of time becouse of “user friendly” crafting rate provided by JW and RF without mcgs, and most of the time you will need 10x mcgs not x5 or crappy x2 ones ( ofc you will need also league crafting buff and adictional bonus from titles and ect ). If you spend more time in game you will start to notice that 90% of relics are from item shop gambling boxes / branches not from succesfull crafting, personally im playing in this version almost from the begining and im starting to belive that most of the banners which people used before and which are currently on the market ( yea those fancy blue ex for 5kk each ) are old stuff from first famous banner boxes which was passes from player to player not from crafting.And without spending hundreds wait... thousands of dollars you can forget bout being competive in pvp becouse you will get 1 shoted most of the time, and even when youre thinking bout just defending yourself you can forget bout it too - you dont have any other option that eat dust or trying to escape.
    So answer me whats the point on playing pvp based game when you cant really enjoy the main point of whole game using in game resources? Going to BvW only to be frag in kill statistic? Trying to gear up on the field maps with nerfed drop/creating rates without any chance to fight off oponent? Being outdmg on bosses becouse you dont spend same amount of money as a top spenders? Being competive in farming against boters ( against which current publisher do almost nothing ) who are selling in game items for real money on FB? <Sight> If i notice correctly curent publisher nerfed price of weapon drops in CoC red and black lately by like 30% too , and it was main source of stable gold income for f2p players... Now 1 main currency are branches from item mall/cash shop or other premium content stuff. Even enjoying pve is pointless when you will close look on whole content above.

I can go on and on, for example about inbalance between classes, lack of quests lines which should branch with in game lore with all new expansions, lacking copy paste events without any GM’s participation or any creativity, poor comunication with players on forum and 0 activity in game and this is only few rest you can find easily and read on forum

So tell me now can i really recommend this game for my friends or old guild mates from other games which i have played in the past?

I hope that RF put some effort with balance things if not i dont see any bright future before this version of 9dragons...

KaMiguel, Revered and Pang4 like this.