Question about buff duration

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kronopost, Sep 7, 2019.

1. kronopost

kronopost New Member

Hello,

I have a question regarding buff duration. I didn't saw in mastery that we could get extra buff time but since I've been buffed for 20+min on buff that last for 7min only for me I was wondering about it.
    How to increase the buff duration as healer? I saw that weap give an extra 60-120-180s depends on weap or ref?

Well, if someone have an idea I would like to know :D

2. BirdbrainX

BirdbrainX Well-Known Member

Healer have buffs with different time durations for certain skills. There are 3 to maybe 4 skills that are 30mins by default. The other buffs have shorter time durations that increases with Cheng skill levels. Different weapons grades also give additional buff time duration that increases with the level of refinement it has. For example, a PS weapon +15 will have a shorter buff time increment compared to a HG weapon +15.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 7, 2019
    Swim, Trollamite and Revered like this.
  3. kronopost

kronopost New Member

Ok thank you, I was wondering I there was another thing to get highter duration. I managed to get to c9 on most of my buff and they have only 2 min more than c1.
    My weap only gives 190s more but I finally got the answer from the guy who buffed me that he had maxed ref and +2 scroll to get near 10min bonus that's really a huge diff between +13 and +18 more than +1 - +13....

4. BirdbrainX

BirdbrainX Well-Known Member

Yup, sounds about right. The higher your weapon refinement is, the more pronounced the bonus is.

Trollamite and kronopost like this.
  5. kronopost

kronopost New Member

Yeah nothing wrong herre. Just I wasn't prepared for that difference ;)