QD map down

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Thedarklord87, Oct 15, 2023.

1. Thedarklord87

Thedarklord87 Active Member

2. knightkiller000

knightkiller000 New Member

I'm unable to log into the game. Everytime I try to log in it says" I'm already logged in" please help I've done everything restarted my computer, the game, made a new password and nothing seems to work please help.

3. ChiThunder

ChiThunder New Member

QD map is down, if your char is in there it wont let you log on (If you select that char).

If you try a char that is not in QD you will see the game loads fine, when you enter the map it crashes and your char is stuck.

Hope this helps.

4. Thedarklord87

Dam 9hr and still no respond. Worst support ever for a online game, you claim can’t stop making p2w in order to keep game running but now there’s no support for a 24/7 game for any issue. You think you guys deserve to be supported? Please just stop extending the contract let another pub take over. You can’t handle this game period

5. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

We apologize for the interruption. We have notified our developers and will have Qingdao map restarted as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience in the mean time!

6. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

Qingdao Map has been reset!

Again we thank you for your patience!

7. Thedarklord87

Dam sick of your template reply alrdy. if red fox don’t have ability to run a 24/7 game then let it go.
    you don’t see a 24/7 store open with no staff around, we not even asking you to be around all the time but at least there should be some function to ping you when such thing happen. After so many years so many request over such issue No improve at my place someone head will have roll alrdy

8. Thedarklord87

You don’t even see how you guys killing this game.
    When Map down few years back there like 10-15 player shouting for GM now is only 2… disappointment is real

9. Joker88

Joker88 New Member

need a big reward for us GM i lost my all free day from work i cant play becose i stay stuck on QD map... and i lost 1 day from 30 day s relics is not fumm