Pvp build

Discussion in 'Player to Player Support' started by NexXxTPlease, Aug 28, 2018.

1. NexXxTPlease

NexXxTPlease New Member

As the title say:How can i make a good max crit set relative medium expensive ,for a war!
    I was thinking to use ps whristband which give 1.5k crit and a srs hat or beast tower hat with 2.2 k crit is it a good build?so something like: bt hat,ps whirstband,hg9 lvl 2 jacket,pants,boots.
    And with the currently new weap ornaments is better to change my wave sword(now with 1600/6 ) to 2k max dmg 1.8k crit?are the new ornaments better for pvp?
    And 400%crit rate is enough to crit high hg-low HI players?
    Ty please help a noob

2. JensenR

JensenR New Member

PS wristband , SRS hat , lvl2 3 parts , 2k crit + 2k max dmg orn are all good.
    weapon should have crit rate stat , i mean : Critical Rate increased , as high as possible.
    the set should have as many parts which has Critical rate stat ( from the first additional stat at +7 refinement ) as possible , and refined as high as possible but as your said , medium expensive , i think +10 to 12 13 is good enough , cuz at that refine level , the crit rate stat reach the highest grade 1000/10000 , that's if your set has crit rate stat , if the set don't have crit rate , +10 is ok to gain def and HP
    Deco too , shop 7k5 crit deco is the best , but you can use the new beast clan deco , it has 2k5 crit rate and it can be dropped from open box in the dungeon
    Orn to set , if you are not so confident about the attack rating you have , then you can bine +13 or 15 dex orn to the set , to increase attack rating and both phys/CK dodge rate , if you feel enough attack rating and dodge , you can bine Cons orn to gain Hp and def :D
    Relics are also very importante , Relics which provide Crit rate should be put in the most priority , and the UNSEALED STAT of relics better be crit rate , like 5 beads ( a littile bit expensive !^^) , black dragon banner ( you can you the excellence and the 30 days the same time ) , bead of frosted full moon , bead of frost , arc marble , flag and chao bead level 123 ...
    and build too , (this is the build of mine , cuz i think it's ok for me ) , you can calculate your own build if my build is not suitable for your character :D
    warrior : max dex , str for weapon , the rest to cons
    healer : max dex , str for weapon , the rest to cons
    hybrid : max dex , wis for weapon , cons rest OR max dex , max cons , the rest to wis
    nuker : max dex , wis for weapon , cons rest OR max dex , max cons , the rest to wis
    I can not ensure that with those thing you will always be the winner , but at least that will make your survival ability higher :D
    And of course bro , just don't touch those guy who are able to solo red pass potala palace , solo kunlun bosses or handing a +16 +17 Hg12 weapon , those guy are true monster , their crit rate is definitly higher than 400%
    Cuz you know , this game is the game of CRIT-ER !
    Those are my opinion about your post , hope you have good time playing game :D

Shawn0502 likes this.
  3. Phlox

Phlox Active Member

About critic rate, some players have over 1.000.Unfortunately, it is more pay to win in pvp. You need to invest a lot in this.Not only the critic counts. You also should have some ads on for HP. Now we have those 30 hp ornaments.

And high weapon ornies you got from SRS.

Also you need to experiment with relics ads on, but you will need a lot of meds for this.

Clothes for pvp are best with critic option.

Already a lot of players got the ex. beads, set level 3 flag and is hard out there.

4. Domingo

Domingo Active Member

Hi Phlox
    Can you advice for Hyb pvp build?

1. Clothes should max life or crit ?
    2. What relics should use if I have 9 slots, what adds on?
    3. Ppl say I should use SSW for pvp, is that ok? what belongings is recommended here?

Thanks