Player Created Event (Tao) Server.

Discussion in 'Player to Player Support' started by KProphetK, Jul 17, 2023.

1. KProphetK

KProphetK Well-Known Member

I used to host events back in G1 and GC. Now that I "think" I am back, I'd like to host an event for both servers.

I'd like ideas from the player base on Tao/Yin servers, on what they would like to see, It can be from me gifting Items from the Item Mall or somehow getting gold for that play by me selling Items in game and then giving the gold to said player.

Should there be char created restrictions? Please post your ideas and we all will go from there. I am trying to get this going on the 1st of of August. But there are no idea's or input on what you as a player think, then I will hold off until I figure out what to do.

Ty all and have a Blessed day!

Last edited: Jul 17, 2023
    Fulca likes this.
  2. Fulca

Fulca Member

Here are some ideas maybe to think about.

Hide and Seek
    Some characters will hide themselves in some places in the game maps.
    And other people will search for them. Every found character is a 1 point.
    Of course, people get Tips to find the hidden character.

Photo Contest
    People take some screenshots in the game according to the theme that will be chosen.
    The theme would be maybe. Horror, Love, Hate, Fun, or something else.
    Screenshots or fan art would be uploaded to this forum.

----------
    Problems always arise in these kinds of events. When not all players can´t always participate. Because the timelines are different and people are living in different regions.
    If you do Hide and Seek themed events. The same thing has to be done many times a day. Some people will get angry because they aren´t camping 24/7 in the game. So they would not get enough points to win.

This will be very hard to figure out.

3. KProphetK

I like your idea's and if the timeline would be an issue, this is where I look into other players helping me within those timelines.

Im from the USA I can pretty much cover say 10 am est (7 am pst) to around 6pm est (3 pm pst). The screenshot may be a better option for everyone that takes part, but I will not be a judge in any of it, because I dont want anyone think think or feel that I am bias to 1 player vs another. So if thats chosen, I'd like those of you that take part in it to vote yourselves (maybe). This way F2P players can take part as well as lower lvl players that cant go to higher lvl maps to find something or someone.

Plz keep coming with idea's.

4. KProphetK

I've modified the event to be available to both servers, as I am a 9D Player and part of the 9D community. So to all player/members with idea's and input please fill free to post.

5. KProphetK

I like the SS idea, but its been done here and all other publishers.

So I like to know what players think of a "Meme" based idea and I give the meme subject and players make their renditions of the idea I propose and the best 'Meme" is picked as a winner.

6. Fulca

Fulca Member

yeah. Meme based theme would be very good. Funny, easy to do, and for people who have big imaginations this is great. The meme triggers different perspectives and observations that others may not have thought of.

7. Ramonaenpinta

Ramonaenpinta New Member

What about the dame evento like we hace right now bit with a good relic for new playera OFC ( no trade, no store, can't Sell) just for support for news playera, make a Dungeons Little be Easy for news would be nice

KProphetK likes this.
  8. KProphetK

I as a player have no control over relics and items to be created for the game, may be thats something RF/Dev's can discuss for a later event type or some sort. I have sent a ticket asking RF for help and basically all they can do is do a 1x deal that if an Item that is awarded to the winner is non-tradable, they will give the item to the winner.

Now I am thinking of how to make sure Yin players get the reward, seeing that I dont have Yin char (but Ill make 1) to make sure all players can take part in this event. It seems that a meme based event is what its going to be, now to think of what the meme should be about and get the event started after this weekends event.

I am wondering if I got a gift card that 9D supports, will players from other countries be able to enter the code and be awarded the CC? I am not giving $ away under no circumstance.

The event is still going to happen, so get your thoughts and ideas ready!

Ramonaenpinta likes this.