Permanent items?

Discussion in 'Game Help and Tips' started by Kezeal, Feb 23, 2017.

1. Kezeal

Kezeal New Member

I've been playing this game for almost two weeks now and I have been lucky enough to get scroll and exocore items out of chests multiple times, but it just raised questions - they're all temporary.
    How do you get permanent items? Everything I've gained so far, even from the Valentine's Event chests(got a full set) has been temporary.
    The only permanent items have been the scroll and exocore I bought from the store after ridiculous amount of grinding(seriously, the first scroll should be a freebie, or at least 90% off), the scroll and exocore you get at levels 9 and 11, and the armor pieces I got from Locke's hell box.

2. Flamekiller

Flamekiller Glacial Master & Clean Up Crew

Getting scrolls and exos from boxes are almost always a gamble. Only special thank boxes and perm random( not the temp one) boxes will give you a 100% perm skill item. Primary option on getting a perm skill item is from the shop.

*Don't buy event boxes cuz they are a gamble.

NeoStrayFox and tamirtov like this.
  3. Kezeal

Kezeal New Member

So the only way to get nice permanents is to use real life money? That feels a bit tough.
    The carat ones aren't that good from what I've read, other than Kingpin and Drunken Master.

4. M4cropod

M4cropod Well-Known Member

These are the ways to get permanent items without paying real money:

- buy stuff for carat in the shop
    - use carat to trade for RC items by using the gifting system --- trade at your own risk; it would be best to only do it with people you know personally, as there is the possibility that you get scammed (when your trade partner goes first, you are safe)
    - open boss mode chests, there is a chance, you will obtain permanent clothing pieces (you can ONLY get the boss mode exos timed and NO scrolls there)
    - participate in occurring events
    - hope for RedFox goodwill (for example, basically everyone got a "Thank You Chest" for Christmas, which gave you a random perm scroll and exo)
    - participate in user-made events here on the forum

Regarding events:

- There are different kinds of events. For example: special adventure maps with special chests and therefore rewards (even with perm scrolls sometimes!), Carat/RC spender events, where you get additional stuff for spending a certain amount of Carat/RC in a certain time period of a few days (you can get rare clothes and also exos there) or farming events like the current "heart collecting event"
    - check the forums to always know what's up right now

Here is a little overview of items you can consider getting for your precious carat:

** Scrolls: Every "Another" scroll (Another Avenger/Baguazhang/Serpent/Infinite Ninjutsu - each class except Shaman and Android got one of these), Drunken Master, Kingpin (if you feel like taking the hard route, as it takes time to master this one), Metatron (a little too expensive, but still extremely solid, except for its quickness), Darksider (an all-around solid scroll)

--> The Another scrolls are probably your best choice, as they are not too hard to play with and they are good enough to compete with good RC scrolls. Another Avenger for Striker class is the best one and Another Baguazhang for Elementalists is probably the worst one, but still pretty strong

** Exos: Tactical Bow - it is regarded being "cancer" on edge maps and this is not unreasoned, a superb and also annoying exo. If you only care about strength, the bow is your way to go.

Other mentions: Phantomcore Custom (Soul Fighter only), Staff of Eternity (Striker/Alchemist), Devil Fang (it is solid, but I don't recommend getting it), Suriya Crystal

Last edited: Feb 23, 2017
    tamirtov likes this.
  5. Flamekiller

Flamekiller Glacial Master & Clean Up Crew

Get the top ten scrolls ;)

6. M4cropod

M4cropod Well-Known Member

Yeah, investing a little money in this game is worth it, if you feel like staying in Rumble Fighter. And getting of the top 10 scrolls is a good start, as they all are very good.

(The "top 10 scrolls" are: Dragon, Blood Wind Ninjutsu, Wing Chun, Stinger, Shoot Boxing, Hitman, Zin Karate, Lightning, Zin Taekwondo, Rage)

The timed scrolls give you the option to basically test out RC scrolls. You get enough to only play with them btw :p