permanent bag

Discussion in 'Player to Player Support' started by douglascsa, Feb 25, 2019.

1. douglascsa

douglascsa New Member

Where can I buy another backpack inside the game? we can only have 3 backpacks but a friend told me that we can buy a permanent backpack that costs 6b inside the game to carry 4 backpacks. Where I can buy?

2. Bankz

Bankz Active Member

You have to craft them. Look in f11 KL create in game.

PS: i It'll probably take you more than 6b to create :D

douglascsa likes this.
  3. Ultim8sage

Ultim8sage Member

There are these bags you can buy from other players called Polar bags. There is polar bag 1 and 2, they form a set with the polar deco. The bags used to be in the Item Mall i believe, but I'm not sure.

douglascsa likes this.
  4. douglascsa

douglascsa New Member

[QUOTE = "Ultim8sage, post: 448471, member: 23918"] Existem estes sacos que você pode comprar de outros jogadores chamados de bolsas Polar. Há bolsa polar 1 e 2, eles formam um conjunto com o deco polar. Os sacos costumavam estar no Item Mall, eu acredito, mas não tenho certeza. [/ QUOTE]
    OK thank you

5. douglascsa

douglascsa New Member

[QUOTE = "Bankz, post: 448464, member: 31372"] Você tem que criá-los. Olhe em f11 KL criar no jogo.

PS: i Provavelmente você levará mais de 6b para criar : D[/ QUOTE]
    Ok, eu entendo, vou procurar e ver se consigo criar, obrigado.

6. Bankz

Bankz Active Member

Could you post a picture of these "Polar Bags" that are in current game? Just to conform, you're saying these bags can be added to current pages to give you a total of 5 bags correct??

7. Ultim8sage

Ultim8sage Member

Yes you can get 5 bags total. These pilar bags are "cash item" bags which is why you can wear them next to regular bags. They are like 4-5b each though, however they are permanent and tradable. I dont currently have a picture of them though.

EDIT: http://forums.playredfox.com/index.php?threads/christmas-events.30166/ In this thread you can see the bags being part of the Polar deco set

Bankz likes this.
  8. Bankz

Bankz Active Member

So it's a Tao Sever only item. Yin didn't get a chance to have that event and they won't give us past event items :(:(:(:(:(