Original

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Mikey, Mar 25, 2016.

1. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

(Before you read this just a heads up i'm not going to attract you an say these wonderful things about my guild. I'm not going to fancy up my font an make it all eye candy, you get what you see)
    Hello i'll make this short an simple. We're a close knit guild from 2007 ventrillo guilds on OGP didn't venture too much into KR with this guild but meh.
    At RF GC's Release we were top 10 guild for 4 months then we slowly became inactive. Then near the end we all got back togeather to reform, An here we are.

Leader: Mikey
    Vice Leader: North (Permanant Vice-leader unchallengable)
    Vice Leader: AlienBoss
    Vice Leader: Felix
    Vice Leader: Namu
    Vice Leader: Yeezus

We currently have 5 Vice leaders. We'll be recruiting after the 31st to see if any old members come back via transfer. If not well be it.

Our tryouts are strict only few players get in. I'll explain how it's done.
    First.
    1. Make a room any map (unless it's a 1v1 map with no edging which we don't do gives the odds better)
    2. Fill the room with 8 player singles.
    3. Host makes rules for each Vice an myself we have different rules you must follow aka banned exos etc.

Second.
    Requirements: To join you must complete the tryouts which is a FFA
    First person to get 3 consecutive wins in a row meaning.
    Each round you win an the total results=You win.
    This may be against Guild members or Pro players who come to troll the tryouts.

Third.
    Once entered into Original the rules are as is.
    1. No hating.
    2. We don't discriminate (We don't care what you've done to other players just as long as you don't tarnish the name of the guild by using it as such "Originals the top trading guild i won't scam you just check my guild" No ******** like that. You can say "Dude ask Mikey he'll tell you i'm legit" Idgaf if you scam someone just don't use the guilds name as a reference to your dirty deeds.
    3. This is a Chilled Giveaway/GW Guild we win simple as is. Unless we come up against a group of players who use unfair advantages we try our best. I do giveaways for the top players aka the players who contribute the most. In the past i've rewarded Vice leaders for earning the title Vice.

Fourth.
    How do you earn a higher rank such as vice leader?
    Currently an forever Original has been a take your rank kind of guild meaning you can challenge a vice leader for his spot as vice leader. You earn your way up beat guild members to obtain a position become the best. We're a ranked based guild you're what you want to be. (With this said we hold monthly ranking competitions where all of the vice leaders are in one room "4"(North is considered Leader aswell as myself) An then there's 4 challengers whoever wants to take there spot or challenge them now think before you do this you can always win but it doesn't mean you'll be accepted by everyone in the guild these players were picked out because of there leadership an motivation an dedication towards the guild an in any case where you leave they automatically get it back they're considered Permanant members.)

Fifth.
    A Teamspeak well be provided or other communications we may partner with discord.
    We well have meetings we had them in the past when we were active we used skype an had group meetings to discuss where the guild is going an what we're doing to make it go this way. We let anyone speak in these meetings you decide where "our" guild goes. It takes a team to win, it takes a team to lose. You can solo it but that's only fun while it lasts.

2. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

bump

3. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

Tryouts all day, Till 40 members.