OLD RF Player HERE

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Stavi, Apr 7, 2024.

1. Stavi

Stavi New Member

Hey guys...my name is Stavi...idk if anybody remebers me ...i was part of the HORIZON guild
    Is here any old RF players still playin? I played this when i was like 16-17 i dont even remember ...im 28 now
    this bring back memories...
    do you guys know if there anyway posible to get the old account back?

TheDL6Incident likes this.
  2. Deltro

Deltro Clean Up Crew

Welcome back, the bulk of the remaining player base is from OGP still, I started near the tail end of the OGP era, 2013-2014 but made an acc a little earlier.

Unfortunately we transferred from like 1 other host since the OGP days. The first transfer OGP screwed the next publisher over with the account data, so most people lost the bulk of their stuff and could only transfer like 30 items providing screenshots. If I'm not wrong there's no way to get your old account back, especially if you didn't participate in the transfer to the previous host, GamesCampus back in like 2014-15.

I legitimately want to make a Yt video just how badly RF's initial transfer was fumbled. With the whole YT essay scene propping up these past couple years, I'm amazed a game as old as this hasn't gotten a sort of looking back retrospective style video.