(Official) ~Constant Buyers~ (For Easier Trading)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Shina, Apr 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

Would love to see an almanac written by you LOL.

Fraud, Shina and HumoLoco like this.
  2. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

True. That's what I learned from the Warframe. Warframe are really free game but before I judged the cover I thought it is for p2w. After I playing warframe, they are totally free, unless you know how to collecting the blue prints to complete the frames and have a patience skills like a god, that is totally free and save you $20 from it. And if you really want to spent the money on Warframe for a reasonable items, it's mean you support them the developers to keep this game alive. Compare to RF are similar(not much alike I talk about which game are totally free), but at least you must to master the basic combos then you can buy any scrolls as you want to try out like I do. You buying the scrolls and exo that are RC items, you are still supporting them the developers as they can keep this game alive.

The point is I keep see these people cry out loud why RF is not free game. They have no idea what happened to the FusionFall. FustionFall was hell free game after the update their developers need the money, but it's impossible to set the price on fustionfall they have no choice to shut down or release it on Asia server to set the price on Asia server but not happen.

Imagine if Korean developers release RF with the WHOLE carats items in the shop back in 2007. What it will be looked? Same as FusionFall's issued? That's why I ******* hate this rf community cry over the cash items. And I keep feed the money to nimonix to keep this game alive.

tamirtov and Yusuke like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.