No cursor? (newbie here)

Discussion in 'Game Help and Tips' started by Ripley, Apr 22, 2016.

1. Ripley

Ripley New Member

Hi guys! I just installed rumble fighter just now because it seems like a very interesting game. Anyway, I haven't created a character yet, but it's because everytime I get directed to the create character page, I can't see and move my cursor. Like, I'm stuck in the class-selection page, and I can't even name my character! Why is that? I just want to play already! Please help! Thank you!

2. BloodNinja

BloodNinja Well-Known Member

Try relogging

3. Ripley

Ripley New Member

I did that a bunch, but it didn't work out. I just finished restarting the computer I'm using cause I didn't do that right after the installation was done. I'll try to log in now, and see what happens. Also, I'm trying to run the game on an old computer, maybe that's the problem.

4. KingxD

KingxD Well-Known Member

My recommendation is sending a ticket and asking them to put the In game name on the account that you want. Send in multiple username suggestions, just in case one doesn't work. https://help.playredfox.com/support/tickets. Hopefully you don't have to resort to using the ticket system, but I don't know how to solve that.

5. ToulueVang

ToulueVang Clean Up Crew

Happen to me before when I was using the pc from school.
    Yes I downloaded RF at school lol.
    Had a 3hour break. Took 5min to download and install altogether.
    Anyway, I had to make it window screen.