New player Helpers

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mikey, Mar 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Sorry. Google translator not supported HumoLoco language.

Mikey likes this.
  2. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

Did you not get the meme? Meaning get back up soldier. Someone knocked you down? Slap them in the face. Someone tact'd you down? Get back up an ramgod them. Tact's been around for a long time now. So saying everyone has it is a understatement not alot of people actually use it.

Doberman likes this.
  3. Emiya

Emiya Well-Known Member

Okay but how do you think a new comer will do against tac/snowman/karak blah blah spam lol, there's no way to start this game and have fun unless you're stupidly patient

4. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

I'd understand tac, but no one uses snowman but rarely. an karak is meh. You just have to train tbqh. It takes skill to achieve greatness. You can p2p for a exo or scroll but unless you've mastered it you're gonna be ass with it. Renegade an street is an example of a scroll that can beat any scroll. An tactical bow can be reset if you hit glitch it. So just look for timing man.

HumoLoco likes this.
  5. Emiya

Emiya Well-Known Member

Sigh man said I need to train I'm out lol

LastGoD likes this.
  6. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

My advice only helps if you're willing to take it. If you're not willing to improve don't bother asking for help. When one asks for help his arms should be wide open an his mind should be clear. I've trained alot of players into becoming lowkey Legends that end up going inactive. So your choice man.

HumoLoco likes this.
  7. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

LMAOOOOO NICE HANDED OUT THE L

8. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

[​IMG]

Fraud and Mikey like this.
  9. Decimo

Decimo New Member

10. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

Are you ign decimo by any chance?

11. Emiya

Emiya Well-Known Member

lowkey legends, like who lul. I don't need help I'm saying the new players that start will find it impossible to play

12. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

Usernames: North, Alienboss, Matty, ChoiDog, Flintstone(Tru OG), Gatorvillain, Lynx, Limited, Freshings, Clause, Miles, Legion,
    他,㋧ , かな The list goes on, these are players from KR an NA. I'm not saying i'm amazing an the best, i've just given tips an showed them how to use scrolls that i'm fairly good at. I use to GW Streak back in the day.

13. Stimulus

Stimulus Well-Known Member

14. Happythecow

Happythecow Member

Thread went off topic and you sound somewhat negative yourself. I think a better idea would be to have a list of people who want to be helped so that others can take it upon themselves to help them Instead of having 9 others with no intention of helping sign up for attention.

15. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

You seem abnormally negative, rather then throwing people under the bus, keep your initial idea an throw it out the window. Giving 9 players attention like you insist we're looking for is simply wrong. You're singling out 9 people which well end up getting witch hunted. No sir, please read previous posts. Because you clearly did not get the meaning of this topic.

16. Happythecow

Happythecow Member

You say im the negative one yet your opening post is full of it. A list of players needing help would be made fun of either way by the people who would make fun of them. They would actually get MORE help this way from various players who wouldn't enroll in a list.

17. Mamika

Mamika Active Member

I love helping new players out everytime I see one i try to explain a lot to them.

Mikey likes this.
  18. Unonemous

Unonemous New Member

Someone before asked if we're even getting any new players to teach, and that's kind of a legitimate question, really. If so, cool, people need to start actually welcoming them, instead of constantly kicking them out of the room for being new.

I actually always found it kind of funny that a lot of the older, more active players say the game's going to die because it doesn't get any traffic from new players, yet at the same time, a lot of the people from the same group constantly heckle new players just for existing. There ARE those of us who legitimately try and be helpful to the new guys, but, between the lack of new traffic, and just how many people try to get rid of any new blood, it's kinda hard.

Also, sometimes new players come in with the exact same toxic attitude that older players have. It's kind of funny when those guys act tough, tbh.

Happythecow and Mikey like this.
  19. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

How is my opening post negative o-o. Maybe in reference to negative posts that i've seen yes. But i meant this as a topic of help. It's funny how you're the first one to think this. If it was truely negative i gurantee you a GM would'f removed this post. As it has to do with our population flow an new players seeing this would stir them away if in fact it was negative.

20. LastGoD

LastGoD Well-Known Member

How will this list possibly do anything

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.