(Mini) Sad Rumble #5

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Keanu, Jan 18, 2017.

1. Keanu

Keanu Well-Known Member

*Disclaimer: The following articles are for entertainment purposes only. Please don't get butthurt over things you disagree with seeing"

[​IMG]
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The Fate of Rumble Fighter (Unleashed)
    [​IMG]
    It's pretty funny to think that we're at a point of acceptance were we don't mind seeing more boxes in the game anymore. I mean of course its annoying and nobody likes having them around as opposed to real events to obtain the items that would be from the boxes, but its become so integrated with our community that we just accept it as a whole and are willing to dump in as much cash into them as we want. (as long as the rates are as good as the xmas boxes have been)
    [​IMG]
    It's not like our complaints have really reached the foolsfolks at Nimonix but this is all we can really obtain from them, so we might as well get used to having the game just be a box sale after box sale.​
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
    The "Learning Curve"
    We touched this up a bit more on our paper, but from what we can tell and from what our sources have been informing us. It's just about nearly impossible to get good at this game with the way certain scrolls, exos, and items work to favor those with the strongest or the most easiest to spam. The beginner system is an improvement from what it was many times before, however it doesn't help with combating against what we currently have in the community to overpower the beginner items obtained. It's no surprise that the community itself is comprised of players that have been either able to play the game at a state were it was easier for them to be at a decent level against others or at a point were we all (most) had to start on square one. We'll just have to see what the next big thing will happen in order to help newer players get more adapt with the game. Hopefully in time before those that joined through the steam greenlight don't all end up leaving.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Investment Graph
    Just as stated before. The Weather Report section has been put on temp halt. We've been told by higher ups that Pr0dz got laid off of the Weather Report recently due to his skin tone. As a result of that, Pr0dz had exposed their racism and took over the place and renamed it "Broke Noob Status". An economic report that shows the status of stat noobs needing some RC. The higher ups seemed annoyed at first, but then agreed under one reason. But that doesn't matter now since we're here to talk about the new Investment Graph. What do you have to say on this matter, Pr0dz?

[​IMG]

Pr0dz: ---
    Pr0dz? We're not getting any readings from your area. Are you there?

Pr0dz: ---
    ..Riiight....We'll have to go back to that to him another time I suppose. This concludes the new and improve Investment Graph
    Thank you for the read, and this has been the Sad Rumble, Signing off.

~
    No gifs this week due to complications with my computer. We'll be back with the regular Sad Rumble after this.
    ~

Benoon, ignori, tamirtov and 2 others like this.
  2. Keanu

Keanu Well-Known Member

We're still accepting renders if you guys wanna dm them to either @pr0dz or I. Thanks!

3. pr0dz

pr0dz Well-Known Member

Yall already know why I'm eager for this Sad Rumble.

upload_2017-1-18_21-37-5.png

4. BJJsucksJJJgood

BJJsucksJJJgood Active Member

5. Shana

Shana Creator of Heartseeker, SF, IAS, BD & CC

In order for beginner players to learn counters to such overpowering scrolls, I think it is necessary that scroll previews be brought back.

I was very content with carat content back then, because I was able to study the RC scrolls, without needing to buy them

and rare skill items should be previewed as well, because making rares such a mysterious series only makes the game THAT much more difficult to cope with

that would explain why rares are very unwelcome in the 1vs1 and guildwar scene

Last edited: Jan 18, 2017
    BJJsucksJJJgood likes this.
  6. BJJsucksJJJgood

BJJsucksJJJgood Active Member

Yes! I remember going in shop for hours at a time looking at every single scroll when I was a new player. I could identify almost every scroll back then.

7. Arkasia

Arkasia Well-Known Member

rofl im weak.

8. Castries

Castries Well-Known Member

sad rumble is the only thing that keeps rf from dying says top news stations

tamirtov likes this.
  9. tamirtov

tamirtov Clean Up Crew

And Yusuke.

10. ThisWeaboo

ThisWeaboo Well-Known Member

Ayee they back at it again
    !

tamirtov likes this.
  11. Arceus

Arceus Clean Up Crew

garbage

12. pr0dz

pr0dz Well-Known Member

Why do we have filth tainting my news station...

tamirtov likes this.