Marketplace Icon Not Working SOLVED

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mikejfs, Mar 10, 2018.

1. Mikejfs

Mikejfs New Member

I'm just coming back to the game and just installed it 2 days ago. Once I'm in the game I'm all right and most things work ok. However if I alt tab out to look something up on the game my whole pc freezes and I have to manually hit the off switch on my computer to reboot. If I click the market place icon, I get the same reaction. I get a black screen in the middle of the game like the marketplace screen wants to load, but it does not. The whole pc freezes. If I dont do those 2 things everything seems to be ok until I log out. Once I log out of the game computer freezes and have to hit the off button.

I'm running Windows 7 64 bit

What I've Tried.

I've re-installed several times, both as a stand alone as well as inside steam.
    I've updated my drivers
    I've run everything as administrator
    I've tried full screen and window mode
    I installed with antivirus and firewall disabled
    Windows firewall is perm. disabled
    I've run it in various compatibility modes
    I've tried starting the game with ndlauncher.exe and ninedragons.exe

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated as I would like to come back to the game.

Please consider this closed. To get the game working I had to un-install Comodo Internet Security completely from my computer even though I had 9D marked as a safe program. Now i just have to find a firewall that likes 9D. lol

Thanks.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2018