Make them carats or lower the price 1

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Rimsky, Aug 3, 2016.

Tags:
?

Support

1. yes

4 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Rimsky

Rimsky Member

so i was going through the shop and there was in Exo i wanted i couldnt find it then i started wondering why do we even have some of these exos nobody buys them i mean if you had 1k rc would you actually buy demon samurai exo you wouldnt its not good not worth 10 $ anyways[​IMG]theres plunger nobody buys that exo only people who have it are the people who bought it as soon as it came out and didnt know what it did i might be wrong and people buy this exo but i havent seen this exo in a long time make it carat people will buy it you have something nobody is getting why keep it and theres alot of exos where that comes from[​IMG]
    theres both Fantastic football exos both jelly man i wont say nothing about Hit and run its a good exo but people dont buy it and Rf pretty much gives newbs Magma destroyer fantastic football was definatly not worth it Jelly man purple has stats so its fine[​IMG]
    both samurai exos even newbs who just started playing rf today after seeing this on Training they probably dont even use it and i know if youve been playing RF for a long time you probobly have like 8 of these from lucky chest idk about Dulla yah can decide.weather it should be carats or stay rc but if it does it definatly needs to be like 500 rc[​IMG]
    There is really no diffrence between these 3 exos besides the color but really the V skills and B skills are the same (iam sure i havent really seen the exo alot) but there rc that makes no sense at all why waste money on them when you can littereally get the exo for 15k carat[​IMG]
    nobody gets strom punisher the exo isnt bad but at least lower the price or something so people more people can get it[​IMG]
    Forgotten sakura theres nothing wrong with this exo beseides the fact that its forgotten and it has Sakura in the name ( naruto fans you know who you are ) i havent really seen this exo in action i remember seing this exo used like 4 times its good but its not being bought lower the price this exo is rc spark cuttle fish its already really cheap but nobody is buying it still ive been told people use it alot in Demo so it might be good the way it is[​IMG]
    havent seen Pulse launcher so i dont remember anything i if its not being bought lower the price or if its bad just make it carat.[​IMG]
    Now this one is t sad Alpha white exo is defianatly worth it many of the people who had it stopped playing or practically dont use it lower it so many more people want it i cant post any more pics lol ill post a short part 2 this is just an idea the rc skill items heavily outweight the carats you can call me cheap if you want but if you had 10$ to spend on this game would you buy any of these :I yeah not only do that but ill make the percentage of people on RF saying theres no carat stuff at least stop ill post this later under suggestions exo support it if you agree i posted here first cause people mostly stay on here then anywhere else at least to my knowledge