Maintenance & Patch Notes: 5/21/2019

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [GM]Toast, May 21, 2019.

  1. ThyShadowMaster

    ThyShadowMaster New Member

    Joined:
    Mar 5, 2016
    Messages:
    20
    Likes Received:
    20
    The scroll is like an exo. Worse than murang on that. Turn down the amount that wind is and stop remaking scrolls together. It makes it more op than what it should be
     
  2. Starberry

    Starberry World Record (Al Hata), Tournament Ambassador, CUC

    Joined:
    Jan 29, 2016
    Messages:
    3,495
    Likes Received:
    4,590
    Don't worry, it's recoveries mid combo are quite sub par.
     
  3. HumoLoco

    HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

    Joined:
    Mar 3, 2016
    Messages:
    6,118
    Likes Received:
    11,103

    You are a suck player, ok?
     
    LoliBot14 likes this.
  4. [GM]Shadow

    [GM]Shadow RedFox Games Staff Member

    Joined:
    Jun 1, 2018
    Messages:
    275
    Likes Received:
    849
    Fisticuffs prizes for today (May 24th) have all been distributed! Please check your account for the rewards. If you didn't get anything, please send our team a support ticket (or you can just tell me here). If you didn't get anything, let me know as well!
     
    EliasAndBob and Starberry like this.
  5. EliasAndBob

    EliasAndBob Member

    Joined:
    Jan 12, 2019
    Messages:
    20
    Likes Received:
    27
    god DAYUM that was fast
     
  6. TheFuzionBranz

    TheFuzionBranz Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Mar 4, 2016
    Messages:
    460
    Likes Received:
    597
    Go buy enigma chests and make a ratio for items.

    Nickname changer, enchants and full impact; Write it down how many you pull.
    Then write the other items too.

    By the logic of "calculation" that there is 64 items, you have a 1/64 chance, You would be pretty even in drop rates with some variation. You will see however that you can create a rarity of a prize by various methods.

    Anyone on this thread can do probability math, You learn it in school early age. Putting it into coding is just adding sauce and trying to look smart and hold an opinion for nothing. It is based on assuming there is not a trick to making money.

    Now if you buy a lottery ticket, Lets turn this into a great example.

    100,000 tickets 5$ exist.
    80,000 are losing, no reward.
    15,000 are 2.50$.
    4,500 are 5$.
    300 are 20$
    100 are 100$
    75 are 500$
    20 are 1000$
    4 are 10,000$
    1 is 1,000,000$

    Now looking at probability; You have a 95,000/100,000 (95%) chance of losing and gaining nothing. But you have a 5,000 (5%) chance at winning or breaking even. Do you have the same chance at winning 1,000,000$ as to winning 100$? No. Why? Well even if there is 100,000 different outcomes created for this situation, There is a probability for each one by creating more chances of getting a certain one compared to another.

    Now when it comes to scripting a Gacha Box, It is putting the physical situation like my example into code.

    Method 1:
    Create the exact same code that was posted up top with the Item ID's of obtainable objects within that box. However, Lets say he box contains 30 different items with timed, perm, variants, scrolls, etc. Now even if the box has 30 different items in it, The code can be written for a box containing 50 items, With the extra 20 items included would be the ID's of timed items/pouch items rewritten multiple times, Like the lottery example.

    Method 2:
    Manualy creating a specific % for each items. Example; Box contains 30 items. Well, You need to write a specific % for every item and have the total create 100% or else your code won't even be valid to save and read in a system.
     
  7. SpookyE

    SpookyE New Member

    Joined:
    May 15, 2018
    Messages:
    5
    Likes Received:
    0
    ay I don't think I got my scroll my dude
     
  8. Starberry

    Starberry World Record (Al Hata), Tournament Ambassador, CUC

    Joined:
    Jan 29, 2016
    Messages:
    3,495
    Likes Received:
    4,590
    What's your IGN?

    Sometimes mistakes happen. Send in a ticket too if you haven't done so already.
     
  9. SpookyE

    SpookyE New Member

    Joined:
    May 15, 2018
    Messages:
    5
    Likes Received:
    0
    it's SpookyE
    and yeah I suppose I should probably do that then
     
  10. ThyShadowMaster

    ThyShadowMaster New Member

    Joined:
    Mar 5, 2016
    Messages:
    20
    Likes Received:
    20
    If you can't type correctly then your statement looks quite invalid
     
    BlinkatDeath likes this.
  11. ThyShadowMaster

    ThyShadowMaster New Member

    Joined:
    Mar 5, 2016
    Messages:
    20
    Likes Received:
    20
    Yeah, but they gotta really stop with this scroll copying. It'd be nice to have completely unique scrolls
     
  12. Starberry

    Starberry World Record (Al Hata), Tournament Ambassador, CUC

    Joined:
    Jan 29, 2016
    Messages:
    3,495
    Likes Received:
    4,590
    I do not disagree with you. Our developers seem to be capable of implementing new tool sets or animations never given with some Scrolls like Spike (kG charge) and Black Dragon (kG grab that hits opponents non-grabbed).

    However, they come with reused animations and it seems that their creativity can only go so far.
     
  13. HumoLoco

    HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

    Joined:
    Mar 3, 2016
    Messages:
    6,118
    Likes Received:
    11,103

    that's because you suck at english class too.


    It would be make sense if I want to label you as suck player. it would be you are a damn suck player.

    unless I label you as if you cannot play. it would be "you suck at playing game."


    So you quoted me is totally invalid any time.

    @LoliBot14 gg this little kid mad af cuz i bad at english af.
     
    LoliBot14 likes this.
  14. Pasha

    Pasha Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Mar 3, 2016
    Messages:
    949
    Likes Received:
    1,041
    Hah when you coming after some time on forums to check if something changed........yeah we got another box xD Guess I got nothing to search here . This game is crap idk why no1 have reached nimodix for game files and made a private server sht would be gold
     
    Yeezus likes this.
  15. Starberry

    Starberry World Record (Al Hata), Tournament Ambassador, CUC

    Joined:
    Jan 29, 2016
    Messages:
    3,495
    Likes Received:
    4,590
    [GM]Shadow will check this out as soon as possible for you.

    It should be sorted out in no longer than 48 hours.
     
  16. ThyShadowMaster

    ThyShadowMaster New Member

    Joined:
    Mar 5, 2016
    Messages:
    20
    Likes Received:
    20
    I'm not even mad. Technically that sentence is incorrect completely saying "you are a suçk player" now something like "you suçk as a player" or "you are a suçky player" is correct

    I hope for your sake that you're still in school because if not that's gonna be sad to no end
     
  17. RumbleNomad

    RumbleNomad Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Mar 4, 2016
    Messages:
    804
    Likes Received:
    847
    Yeah, welcome to HumoLuco.

    If you think he's incompetent reading pages 3 and 4 show otherwise.
     
    HumoLoco likes this.
  18. HumoLoco

    HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

    Joined:
    Mar 3, 2016
    Messages:
    6,118
    Likes Received:
    11,103
    K? I have my high school, OOP certificate, AS computer science, BS computer science, and MS computer science. Ima still thinking of getting PhD computer science. And I am making $200k a year.

    What about you?
    Working for fast paced job and stuck with under $15k til you died?
     
    LoliBot14 likes this.
  19. LoliBot14

    LoliBot14 Active Member

    Joined:
    Oct 1, 2018
    Messages:
    30
    Likes Received:
    218
    LOL he's mad cause u called him a suck player
     
    RumbleNomad and HumoLoco like this.
  20. HumoLoco

    HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

    Joined:
    Mar 3, 2016
    Messages:
    6,118
    Likes Received:
    11,103
    ikr gg he mad cuz he is suck player af.
     

Share This Page