Kingdom Hunter Heroes Purchase Appreciation Event

Discussion in 'Events & Update' started by [CM]Agisa, Jun 15, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [CM]Agisa

[CM]Agisa RedFox Games Staff Member

[​IMG]

We hope all of our Lords who play Kingdom Hunter Heroes are having a great summer. In order to help our Lords strengthen their Kingdoms, we have prepared a Purchase Appreciation Event in the SHOP to make your gameplay more enjoyable.

For a limited time, purchases made in the SHOP will get additional rewards at the end of the event period, so be sure to take a look!

[Event Period]
    • June 16, 2023 08:00 ~ June 30, 2023 21:59 (ICT, UTC+7)
    • June 16, 2023 01:00 ~ June 30, 2023 14:59 (UTC)
    • June 15, 2023 22:00 ~ June 30, 2023 11:59 (BRT,UTC-3)
    • June 15, 2023 18:00 ~ June 30, 2023 07:59 (PDT,UTC-7)
    [Event Rewards Guide]
    When purchasing a 'Package' or Recharging Gems in the SHOP, the following rewards will be given

Tier 1. For the top 10 Lords with the highest purchase amount during the event period:
    Reward: 5000 Gems + Dungeon Treasure Box x 5 + 5-Star EXP Spirit x 10

Tier 2. For Lords with a total purchase amount of $100 or more during the event period (Excluding event 1 winners):
    Reward: 1000 Gems + Dungeon Treasure Box x 3

Tier 3. For all Lords who make a purchase (Excluding event 1 and 2 winners):
    Reward: 300 Gems

[Note]
    • Event rewards will be distributed 1-2 weeks after the event period ends.
    • You will receive your rewards via in-game mail for the account used for the purchases. Players will not need to sign up to be eligible for this event.
    • In the case of two players having the same total purchase amount, the ranking will be determined based on the order of the earliest purchase.
    • Players will only receive 1 (Highest Tier) Event Reward at the conclusion of the Event. Rewards for Tier 1, Tier 2, and Tier 3 will not be duplicated.
    We will always strive to provide an enjoyable gameplay experience for all our Lords.

Thank you.

2. inchasin

inchasin New Member

Why not respond to my question? Make a mistake and don't dare to admit it?

3. inchasin

inchasin New Member

This is how your company handles customer complaints? Ignore it?

4. [CM]Agisa

Hello inchasin,
    I apologize if you felt ignored, could you please answer here what are all your questions? I will do my best to answer all of them!

Thanks

5. inchasin

inchasin New Member

I wrote a reply 5 days ago inHeroes1 Server Settlement Support and your company haven't replied to me.What I said is as follows:1、Why do 1★, 2★ and 3★ use the same experience bar ?4★ and 5 ★ use the same exp bar?Is your program wrong or is it intentional?What's the point if it's intentional?This makes our upgrade very difficult.And for EXP spirit 1★ and 2★,There's no point in upgrading。2、Can you improve the interface for selecting class levels? Please reply me thanks

6. [CM]Agisa

Inchashin, I apologize for the delay. I will try to answer your questions:

When Kingdom Hunter Heroes was launched, several changes were made for the sake of game balance and the simplification of several systems. While we do not know what the reasoning behind this particular change at this time, we will be sure to ask our developers why required exp to level was changed.
    In regards to exp spirits and exp in general, usually the hardest part of increasing a hero's strength is raising their max level limit. In Kingdom Hunter Heroes, several mechanics like Hottime were added to increase the amount of exp gained. Exp Spirits in particular usually come preleveled with exp when they are recruited, so they are still benefitial in raising your other heroes, as a unit to store exp by combining several heroes you do not intent to use in your army, saving you hero slots in your roster, and also as a matching star rank for a chance to get a great success fusion.

Thank you for your feedback regarding the interface. Could you go into a little more detail about what you believe is wrong with it? If you have any suggestions about what we could change to make it more clear or better, we can relay your ideas to our development team.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2023
  7. inchasin

inchasin New Member

First of all, thank you for your reply.Now, I will provide you with my long-term thoughts and problems in the game, hoping that you can use them as reference.
    First, let me talk about the results of my communication with many players.Your game Kingdom hunter has been loved by many players since it was released.Although many annoying bugs were encountered during the period, these problems were gradually solved under the long-term running-in.But in early June, our old players ushered in a migration.I believe your company has also made some comments on the result of the transfer.Many, many players I know,because the result of the migration was not satisfactory, I chose to give up playing KHH.The result of this is bound to be a loss of interest for your company.Therefore, I hope you will study this issue carefully and learn more about the demands of players. Personally, I think this transfer is very, very unfair, but I can do nothing.Next, I will talk about the improvement methods that most players want.First of all,It's about “favorite set up”,Can your company consider increasing the number of "favorite set up",For example, we can choose the team that fights, gathers and defeats the imperial army and etc……Another question is, can the interface of choosing an army be optimized?When troops go to war, the default choice is the highest level of T-class.But sometimes, most players choose to use T1-class soldiers.I hope you can make improvements.Looking forward to your reply.

8. [CM]Agisa

We greatly appreciate your feedback, it is extremely important to us, and I regret that you did not have a satisfactory gameplay.

The transfer was done in accordance with what the developers and staff felt was fair so that old users don't start over entirely without support in the new game. KHH is a very different game from KH despite being the same base, both have different balance systems and economies.

About your suggestions, I will pass them all on to our team, as they are development issues, it may be something a little more delicate, so I won't have a ready answer for you right now. Any news about changes in the game we will let the community know for sure!

Again, thanks for sharing your feedback.

Sincerely,
    Kingdom Hunter Heroes Team

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.