KILLER EPI BUG--Please Help

Discussion in 'Player to Player Support' started by yorkalag, Mar 11, 2017.

1. yorkalag

yorkalag New Member

Hi GMs,

Greeting to you all!

Im writing this to report and to tell me what is happening about my Epi! Ive Done many times the COF from before i was wondering why i didnt get any Killer Epi , i was just ignoring it coz i was thinking i need to do some clan base quest first. but lately some of my friends asked me to run COF and they let me the kill of the boss and i clearly got out on the main exit. but when i got out still i didnt get any Epi that i supposed to have by killing the COF boss!! please help me to fix this and pls resolved this ASAP ..coz i cant grind and do something having this problem in game!! thanks a lot and more power to 9D ...

file:///C:/Users/YORKalag/Downloads/2017March12_08-14-52_bug_report.webp

[​IMG]

2. yorkalag

yorkalag New Member

3. Jkoby

Jkoby New Member

Dear YorKalaG,

Incase you have taken too many RTE quests, and they are pending or unfinished, this happens. So either finish the RTE quests, or just delete them ( they pop back again ). Then you should be able to get the Epi.

Regards

Victorion likes this.
  4. Tussaud

Tussaud Member

@yorkalag Also keep in mind that you should be the one who has done the most damage to the boss. Not just the one who kills it when it has 1-2% life left.