Just a yell out to all my old friends still playing 9 dragons

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ronin, Mar 2, 2018.

1. Ronin

Ronin New Member

been gone for over a year and man I miss this game .Logged in just to see how game was doing and it was good to see a lot of people in hefei .looks like 7 sword league is no more so sad .If I can get my main account back maybe get her going again.

So how are things in game? is it worth coming back?

2. JasonStatham

JasonStatham Active Member

It Depends. This version is better than the previous versions in few aspects. Such as,

you can craft a a lot of the plates/banners/relics without having to spend any real $. You just need to dedicate a lot, I mean a lot of time in to farming.

The game is still grindy, like always, but exp rate seems better (not sure), than GC. They give 1 5xp card for free daily. So, that's a bonus. But the base exp rate and weekend, exp/drop/skill rate could improve. They only give anything higher than x2 is during social events such as valentine/christmas/newyears and maybe thanks giving?

Item mall stuff are not tradable, maybe only a few? (Not sure). But you could gift items to other players, but this is risky, as you could get scammed.

According to a lot of people, this versions IM is the most expensive of them all.

Support/Management not so good.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2018