Is there any way to convert "9Dragons Permium" to "(NEW) 9Dragons Premium?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Reason5, Jul 3, 2019.

1. Reason5

Reason5 New Member

I played bacl in Acclaim days and wanted to check this game out. I got the "New" premiium last month for a month to try it out, was satisfied. This time i thought i´d go for the full 90 Days since i liked the hermit presses. I activate it and find out that i cant get the hermit presses because that requires "New" premium instead of Premium. Because of an overlay bug, i cant even see that its exclusive to "new" premium in the hermit menue, but **** happens i guess :)

Would really **** to be stuck for 3 months now ithout the features i meant to pay for, is there any way to convert?

Hope you guys have a nice day!

EDIT:
    Just got it 5 minutes ago and havent used any of the consumables, if thats would be an issue

Last edited: Jul 3, 2019
  2. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

We can issue your account a refund if you have not used any of the items that came with the 9Dragons Premium. If you have activated the premium, we are able to deactivate it. Please send in a helpdesk ticket and provide support with the name of your character and server so that they can remove the items. Note: You must contact us immediately if you want the transaction revised.

CitoyenMaudit, Tooji and Reason5 like this.
  3. Reason5

Reason5 New Member

Thanks for the fast answer, thats a relief!
    I have now send a support ticked with the info you mentioned.

Hope you have a nice day!

[GM]Ahri likes this.