ice breaker fix

Discussion in 'Scroll' started by ultimatemegatiny, Sep 22, 2016.

?

do

1. yes

21 vote(s)
    70.0%
  2. no

9 vote(s)
    30.0%
  1. ultimatemegatiny

ultimatemegatiny Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    this stance seems more appropriate since ice breaker became a super slow scroll

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    the first punch should not be linear
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    • use CH00_Default_10022_L_Hook_R_hook.nsa as the animation for the first punch. remove the beginning wind-up frames
    • use CH00_Stinger_10016_K_KK.NSX as the animation for the second punch. slow down the animation when the left hand is extended

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    • use CH00_Dirty_10016_P_PP_PPK_PPKP.NSX as the animation for the final punch. remove the twirl animations and slow down the attack so that it matches the execution time and recovery of ice breaker's flying uppercut
    • a new icicle effect that binds to the left hand will have to be created. it may need to be smaller

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    the second input should NOT launch

[​IMG]
    back grab
    [​IMG]
    grabs opponent from the back and swings them around so that they face the opposite direction. then, a suplex is performed. throw distance remains the same

*NEW INPUT*
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [juggle launcher] tackles opponent and punches them, causing icicles to burst from the ground. opponent will be in the air to process combo attack.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2016
    KarateMan, Shana, Manners and 3 others like this.
  2. ultimatemegatiny

ultimatemegatiny Member

res

Last edited: Dec 9, 2016
    KarateMan, Shana, Flamekiller and 3 others like this.
  3. NepNep

NepNep Well-Known Member

ur hot

4. NepNep

NepNep Well-Known Member

support

5. SacredSword

SacredSword Well-Known Member

I could've done better remix :/. We dont need another BFE scroll atm we cant even get a Another Striker scroll

6. ultimatemegatiny

ultimatemegatiny Member

do you take pride in always having nothing useful to say

Shana, DamnDaniel, KarateMan and 8 others like this.
  7. tamirtov

tamirtov Clean Up Crew

Support.
    Make Ice Breaker great again !!

8. SacredSword

Just because I didn't like the idea.? Well ****

9. ultimatemegatiny

ultimatemegatiny Member

hee hee here's my le epic strawman argument xDDDDD

no, because instead of leaving any sort of constructive feedback you decided to whine about something irrelevant like some triggered college student. we don't need bfe scrolls now, but we will in 2 months and you can bet your hitler-loving assbutt people will be shelling out thousands for them. there are like 4000 gajillion other scrolls that can be made into "another," so if nimonix wanted to make a striker scroll they would've done so already

KarateMan, SoarRF, Prizmo and 5 others like this.
  10. NepNep

NepNep Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

tamirtov, KarateMan, SoarRF and 3 others like this.
  11. SacredSword

Whats ur definition of a feedback? Anyways seems like u & ur fan are butthurt. About me not supporting this idea. All im saying is no need more bfe atm until they release another scroll for striker : /

12. SacredSword

Oh **** Nep just roast me

13. tamirtov

tamirtov Clean Up Crew

14. Prizmo

Prizmo Well-Known Member

This format is too good. How did you manipulate RF's animations?

15. bassnoob

bassnoob New Member

alright let me explain it in your language
    constructive feedback: the gas you're using doesn't always kill every single jew in the chamber. try using something more potent like hydrogen cyanide
    useless shtpost: GIVE ME ANOTHER ZYKLON B I WANT IT NOW@@@@@@@

imagine there was an alternate universe where hitler-san only kills white jews and harambe is alive. however, every november hitler-san holds an annual ceremony in which he publicly executes a single black jew elected via democratic vote. of course, everyone looks forward to the event.

one day, nazi-kun and sacredsword-kun are having a picnic. nazi-kun, who can't wait to see a black kike get his head lobbed off, says, "ne, sacredsword-kun. aren't you looking forward to the ceremony? i sure am. which niglet would you like to see executed? there are so many ripe candidates; i can't even decide!"

sacredsword-kun crushes his juice box and slowly stands up. his eyes are shadowed by his long anime bangs.

"sacredsword-kun?" nazi-kun asks, worryingly. "doushita no?"

"hitler-san, he..." sacredsword-kun growls. "he must not let the ceremony commence!"

"why not?"

"because... BECAUSE I WANT TO SEE HIM KILL HARAMBE! I DON'T WANNA SEE NO STINKIN NIGNIG I WANNA BIG FAT DELICIOUS GORILLA CORPSE!"

nazi-kun gasps. he is shocked out of his mind. "but sacredsword-kun! hitler-san would never do such a thing! hitler-san's **** is always out for harambe! hitler-san loves harambe!" he exclaims.

sacredsword-kun takes a deep breath. "I DON'T CARE MAN. I WANT TO SEE HITLER-SAN QUICKSCOPING HARAMBE AND HE'S NOT ALLOWED TO DO ANYTHING ELSE UNTIL I GET TO SEE HITLER-SAN 9-0ING HARAMBE WITH MY OWN TWO CHINKY LING LING EYES. HE'S ONLY ALLOWED TO KILL BLACK PPL ONCE HE IS FINISHED WITH HARAMBE. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

"i understand how you feel, sacredsword-kun, but hitler-san simply does not wish to kill harambe." nazi-kun says. "even so, why do you say hitler-san must cancel the ceremony just because he hasn't killed harambe yet?"

"WHATS UR DEFINITION OF A WHY. ANYWAYS SEEMS LIKE YOUR BUTTHURT. ALL I'M SAYING IS THAT HITLER-SAN IS NOT ALLOWED TO SLEEP, EAT, OR BREATHE UNTIL I GET WHAT I WANT."

16. bassnoob

bassnoob New Member

hacks and video editing

17. SacredSword

Ur a fan? Seems like it. "You sound 12" - Zasy

KarateMan, Flamekiller and NepNep like this.
  18. Shavo

Shavo Well-Known Member

Support

19. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

The BFE was a joke hence the question mark.

Now on the topic at hand I fully support practically all of this but a few things I question.
    -Do you not want your 5th punch to charge anymore? Making sure because it's not listed.
    -Instead of a KPP launcher why not have it be a KP BU protected by a freeze launcher? Technically not capable of being an infinite without changing it too much.
    -kG going down ledges might be questionable. I assume it has something to do with the placement of the glacier hitbox.
    ->>G fits perfectly and I honestly feel like it should just be added to the scroll and not just some additional BFE move. Let's not forget that Red Leg got a buff including its >>G at the request of it's creator who felt it came out weaker than expected.
    -If the KKKP switches animations it would make it a little too safe. The uppercut provides a level of risk-reward to it's use.
    -Are you keeping the left knockback counter as it is?