Humoloco

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by lll111123, Mar 21, 2019.

1. lll111123

lll111123 Well-Known Member

we need da humoloco to da come back da rf afffff and da revive da state of da rumble fighter af

2. Jazztech

Jazztech Well-Known Member

I aspire to lead my own church as you've come to.

Phawnix, lordpablo and HumoLoco like this.
  3. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

I sacrificed af. and everything is ruined and doomed af and powerless. :<
    I am sure RedFox gonna realize that they cannot keep Rumble Fighter as they can keep it, because they never listen us the same shet i told them. It's like they action like they tell Nimonix to do shet once, and never do a shet. just look what the classic mode has they give us because redfox never f**king ask us before they release the classic mode. If they ask us before the classic mode, then the classic mode would've been perfect.

Nimonix need to open their eyes that they cannot keep Rumble Fighter in that condition because they wont listen us what the f**k we want. F**k em, they want the money on everything. Money is worthless trash.

That's why we has to let this shet game has to be dead and we can move to another game that is similar to this. @TheDL6Incident can make like these, if he can do it, then we can.

ThisWeaboo, tamirtov, Phawnix and 3 others like this.
  4. Phawnix

Phawnix Clean Up Crew

5. lordpablo

lordpablo Well-Known Member

Only da humoloco can save da game his great power can save the all of us from evil rc man