Hero Band EXP System

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Chardzard, May 22, 2018.

1. Chardzard

Chardzard New Member

Hello everyone now I was wondering why the bands are taking so long to lvl up, the band is now class 4 , I have hear all kinds of talk about it also so I decided to check the kill rate and test it with the first 2 toons witch are 10 lvls apart on the same lvl mobs then I try and other toon now 200 lvls lower than the first 2 and it is shocking to see no matter what i'm getting 0.01% for every 3 mobs so do it take more mobs at the next class lvl up for that same 0.01% now again why is this so drawn out add you all likes and dis likes below thx

2. ChowChow

ChowChow Active Member

Is this during event ? Because EXP rate matter as well.

3. FuriaAlba

FuriaAlba Well-Known Member

No matter what you kill as long as it's close to your level range you will get 6 xp points from everything. Xp events do nothing to help band xp.

4. Revered

Revered Well-Known Member

The band to which I belong is at level 9 atm. We need to have 813580 points to achieve next level. So we need to kill 813580/6=135596,6 mobs. From other side for full band with 19 active ppl it`s only 7136,6 for one. Not so bad, when band is full and all are active.

Imo RF should push JW to make some changes, f.e:

- every band member should be able to set points like he/she wants
    - leaders should be able to delete ppl from band by voting
    - leaders should be able to change master by voting

As we have it now, if master is off for a long time or don`t wanna play anymore whole band is doomed.
    Ofc everyone can leave but all exp, points and cash items will be lost.
    So in my opinion too much depends of Band Master now.

ichard likes this.
  5. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

I don't understand that logic though..so what if band master buys item mall hero band points....
    he afk's you can switch or boot him and steal his band/(money....)

you get exp from farming anyways...with or without band, you would farm....so in essence...you loose nothing....

now, if you said band master can set if to allow such rules you are proposing..then your idea is 100% good...since its his fault.....

otherwise....g-luck....might as well go make your own hero band and be master.........

because personally..if I took a break from game...ain't no way I am alright with someone usurping my band....they can leave and make their own or stay....

And yes I know its selfish....but you gotta look at other side of river.....

playing is free, paying for hero band point or choosing a dope hero name ain't free...

Revered likes this.
  6. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

True, vs the old system where you had a lot of players in bands and a larger community to chat and make things now the bands depends more on exp you gain with your members. We had before 40 members in a band. Now we start with 12, how long till we will reach 40 again ?

Strengths :
    - hero league buff for exp & attributes ;
    - hero band points on different attributes ;

Weaknesses:
    - low experience to gain from the members to upgrade the band ; you need to constantly change members to gain exp for hero band; now many are high levels, the exp is hard to gain, if you have all people level 239 in you can't gain any exp unless you buy it ;
    - if you are not a rich BM or ask the band mates to donate in game money to buy cc or buy with cc band exp & items is very hard to actually level the band; a trick used is to add your alt low level and start gain exp and so on.

About changing the BM... it's very controversial. There should be some fair way to change him/her. For eg. if he stops to play and didn't log for 3-6 months, the band is going down cause he is the only one that could change attributes. If he didn't appoint any leader, worse, can't add or kick inactive people. Many real life things can happen with the BMs :
    -for e.g involuntary he has an accident so he must stay in hospital many months and could not log in, what you will do with that band ? It dies...

I also saw in game the situation when a band master sold the band with all the players to a player for the buffs. Members have not even been warned and got kick out of the band with no notice and so on....

Last edited: May 24, 2018
    Revered likes this.
  7. Revered

@Sirme I see Your point and partially agree with You about usurping band but I said "voting by leaders" . F.e when BM is off more than 60 days, 51% band leaders must vote "yes" and others BM too. Or maybe JW should add option for BM to set " I agree to change me for somone [put a mame here] else when I`m off 30 days" so band members can write a ticket to support. Idk how to make it, but I`m pretty sure the way we have it now is very bad.

Now its better to make own band especially when You use cash items.

8. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

yeah they could make it a whole lot better...
    but things are not really well thought out...lol...
    I guess human error...

they can probably also make it so you can set a temporary master...(sub master)...who when leader i absent for more than 30 days can manager band...... and can also appoint a sub for himself....
    But when leader comes back...he can get his band back...

this way no one really looses....unless sub spends cash....

then maybe both share the hero band...and whoever spent more...stays leader...with big spenders...having a permanent spot...(unkickable) unless the leave..

N0LYF3 and Revered like this.
  9. Revered

Can You check this 6 points again please? For my alt 120L at 150 mobs it is 3 poits per mob [purple SGCM].

10. FuriaAlba

FuriaAlba Well-Known Member

Well everything that was up to 6 or 7 levels lower was giving 6 points, there might be a penalty that reduces nr of points gained from a certain level difference I am not really sure as I had no interest in such scenarios.

I have checked for KL sacred minis, sorceres and fox/spider bosses and they all gave 6 points as they was all in my level range. Also my lower level alt gets 6 points on he's level range mobs.

Revered likes this.
  11. dixbutts

dixbutts Well-Known Member

The points you get is based on your characters level, not the mobs. You will only obtain points from mobs if they are within your level range though.

217+ : 6
    193+ : 5
    145+ : 4
    97+ : 3
    49+ : 2
    0+ : 1

Revered likes this.