Halloween Event Buff

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Evantor, Oct 25, 2017.

1. Evantor

Evantor Member

I, for one, am so glad to see the Carnival of Souls buff again. One of my favorites throughout 9d history, especially because when I started redfox I saw another gm buff with same picture that was shitty.

But why do you have to relog to get the buff every hour???
    I am a master of ~20 disciples that I disappoint every hour when I reset our class session points. I think that a GM should make it so we can get CoS buff from the event page.

If Ninearts or Ahri could provide some feedback on this? I believe it seems obvious and reasonable.

Thanks!

OnenaHGvvellCSoG likes this.
  2. ForceBlader

ForceBlader Active Member

Even though they've set up the server buff with a certain event duration, they're not able to control the timer of the actual buff. This means that each time you relog it gets re-applied to your character.

Unless they change up the timer of the actual buff (from 60 minutes to something else) I don't see a viable way of it working. Then again, this would be abused easily before the event would end (just log in all characters, bam, long duration of a buff).

Would be cool if it could get re-applied everytime you change from map to map or the event page thing you've mentioned, but whether it's technically possible or not... I don't know.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2017
  3. Evantor

Evantor Member

This doesn't seem like that hard of a fix. They could at the very very least make the buff 360 mins...